The Other Side of the Wall 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
    One of our lease members knocked down a solid buck opening weekend. Just getting around to posting up a pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That’s a really beautiful buck. Congrats to the hunter!

Comment

One of our lease members knocked down a solid buck opening weekend. Just getting around to posting up a pic.

I wish they all looked like that. Congrats to the hunter

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

that a beautiful buck right there!! and I think he will be mid 70's !!!
        Congrats to the hunter!!

Comment

Great looking buck. Congrats to the hunter.

Comment

Big Congrats to the hunter, huntress and kiddo's. Gonna be a great year in Mexico.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Pretty buck! What did it score?

Comment

Thanks for the comments.
                I am no official scorer but measured it just over 170” after a bottle of celebratory tequila around the fire. Real score might be less. Beautiful buck regardless.

The shooter was a longtime friend of mine. First year on a Mexico lease. First trip. First morning. First 15 minutes in blind... and a low fence 170 walks out in the fog - 30 yards from blind no less. I got this picture, taken from his tower blind before I even had my gun loaded...

Comment

Venado masona

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Thanks for the comments.
                    I am no official scorer but measured it just over 170” after a bottle of celebratory tequila around the fire. Real score might be less. Beautiful buck regardless.

The shooter was a longtime friend of mine. First year on a Mexico lease. First trip. First morning. First 15 minutes in blind... and a low fence 170 walks out in the fog - 30 yards from blind no less. I got this picture, taken from his tower blind before I even had my gun loaded...

He's gonna be hooked on hunting Mexico like the rest of after that hunt.

Comment

Great pics everyone! Congrats on all the good deer hitting the dirt. This thread sure keeps me motivated while I'm stuck at work. Looking forward to heading back south soon.

Comment

Awesome buck for sure! He needs to play the lottery!

Comment

You cant ask for a better hunt first morning hunt 170 walks out. What more could you ask for in ole mexico !

Comment

Congrats to the hunter awesome buck

Comment

speaking of bears and cats, our old lease west of Sabinas just sent me these. The lions are cool, but a resident population will absolutely kill any hopes of deer management.
                              Can you get the cat back into the states?

Comment

The bucks should be moving with this weather good luck to all hunting this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X