Hey Oilfield Guys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bgbean90 View Post
    My company, Petro Waste Environmental LP, is looking for immediate hires for 2 Scalehouse Operators, 2 Operators, and 2 Heavy Equipment Operators at our Orla Landfill in the Delaware. We have a man camp on site and currently run 7 on 7 off.

We will be hiring for all positions (probably 12-14 openings) for our Howard County Landfill near Stanton in about one month.

We also have an opening in Carrizo Springs for an SWD operator.

We are also looking for a Customer Service Rep for the Permian for an immediate hire.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.
    We are opening our Howard County Landfill facility(in between Stanton & Big Spring) in 3 weeks. Still have openings.

Comment

Originally posted by bgbean90 View Post
      We are opening our Howard County Landfill facility(in between Stanton & Big Spring) in 3 weeks. Still have openings.
      PM sent

Comment

Glad this thread is still going. I know I was disliked by many in this thread years ago but water under bridge now. I see oil and energy on general climbing over the next few years which will be good news for all involved in those markets. I was correct when I said the oil market crashing wouldn't hurt the overall economy and I was correct. Let's hope I'm just a right on energy taking off soon.

Comment

The ROV Company I work for had over 375 offshore hands in Dec 2014 but down to about 150 now. Good men lost home and possessions through no fault of their own so you can take your gloating "I was right" BS and shove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
            The ROV Company I work for had over 375 offshore hands in Dec 2014 but down to about 150 now. Good men lost home and possessions through no fault of their own so you can take your gloating "I was right" BS and shove it.
            Go back and read what I posted long ago. I always looked at it from an investment and economical side of things. I'm not rooting for oil to do good or bad unless I'm invested in it. I was just trying to explain to everyone long ago that the oil market does not affect the total eaconomy unless oil is high. Oil being low has no negative bearing on the market... only positive.

I just told people to keep investing in the market and don't think it's going to tank just because oil did.
            Last edited by Take Dead Aim; 08-13-2017, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              Spend spend spend. Keep it going. I like buying your stuff really cheaply when you get canned.

Just like in the army. Guys buy all kinds of crap and then need money the last week before payday. I'll buy their stuff for cheap.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
              Ill buy the stuff that an army paycheck cant afford

Comment

C-Innovation? I was laid off by them last November went through some tough times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's right!

Comment

I just picked up 12 months of back to back Frac work in Big Spring! Let's party!

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                      Go back and read what I posted long ago. I always looked at it from an investment and economical side of things. I'm not rooting for oil to do good or bad unless I'm invested in it. I was just trying to explain to everyone long ago that the oil market does not affect the total eaconomy unless oil is high. Oil being low has no negative bearing on the market... only positive.

I just told people to keep investing in the market and don't think it's going to tank just because oil did.
                      I knew that was right and agreed.

The whole reason this thread was started was hoping guys would be better with their oil money. If they lost it all they weren't very good with it and it's nobody else's fault but their own

Comment

I was told the day I started in the oilfield that it doesn't last forever. It's a volatile business and you've got to be smart with your money. I saw a lot of people that weren't smart with their money and lost a lot when the down turn came around. I enjoyed it for several years, but I'll never go back. I prefer slow and steady over fast and furious and then the bottom dropping out.

Comment

Oilfield hands need to realize they're just construction workers. Everyone has always know construction workers go bouts of unemployment. The money they made that could of easily saved. You don't need a 70k dually diesel to drive to your rig site to sit or a 40k+ 5th wheel to live in.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                            Wanna buy a '68 camaro?
                            Yea right! You're not gonna sell your baby.......are you?!

And what's up fellers?! Moved to south Tx this past November and been doing these fast wells since. It's a little slower than big lake and Barnhart but still fast. A few days off would be nice tho but not complaining too much.

Comment

Yes Sir!

Originally posted by TalonErickson7 View Post
                              C-Innovation? I was laid off by them last November went through some tough times.

I still work for them but my Gross Income for 2016 and probably 2017 is less than HALF of what I made in 2014.

Bphillips, I agree with your position on saving for a rainy day.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                                Yea right! You're not gonna sell your baby.......are you?!

And what's up fellers?! Moved to south Tx this past November and been doing these fast wells since. It's a little slower than big lake and Barnhart but still fast. A few days off would be nice tho but not complaining too much.
                                Not a chance

I guy I know in the field that has been laid off almost 3 years and been struggling just went back to work. He has been making money about a month now and offered me more than I have in it. Couldn't believe he wasn't worried about saving yet. I should sell to him just to buy back cheaper next time haha

I took a job with a set schedule and won't go back. Missed too much doing directional. Big pay cut but love being home

Comment

Working...
                                X