Wear Camo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camo hat daily.
    When hunting,I give a lot of thought into what I wear depending on where I'm going to hunt.I mean after all,I'd hate to trigger some snowflake by wearing camo in a box blind.

DJ

Comment

I wear my tbh gameguard button up at least once a week. Wore it to a charity skeet shoot yesterday and had 6 different people come up to talk to me about it. 2 were members and 4 said they were gonna join.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I wear camo hats. Other than that, not unless I am hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          The real question is how many people wear camo to sit in a box blind???[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I usually do on the rare occasions I actually use my box blind nowadays. It's mainly for two reasons: 1) most of my hunting is done outside a blind, so nearly all of my hunting clothes are cammo. And, I'm not buying special clothes just to sit in my box blind so you don't make fun of me online for wearing cammo in a blind.
          2) I have been known on several occasions to get down from my blind to stalk an animal that I couldn't get a shot at from the blind.

To answer the OP's question, occasionally I'll wear a hat that has some cammo. Also, I have a particular fleece jacket that is really comfortable and good for a lot of our weather around here. So, I wear it fairly regularly when it's chilly outside.

Comment

Camo hat every once in a while that's about it.

I have worn camo shirts to the gym and you would have thought that was a sin based off the looks I got. I didn't see the big deal

Comment

Hat every now and then..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Exactly.... plus they are warm if I need them...some are cooler.... and usually are better built to withstand tears or rip on briars etc. It's really quite simple. I picture the folks that question it wearing their Affliction shirts with their blinged designer pocket flair legged blue jeans like a badge of non-camo honor in their rickety treestands made from a 2x6 in a tree.....but yes they are the better, tougher hunter[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Blood, dirt and tears on camo gives it character. Blood or dirt or tears on their Affliction shirts has them scurrying to the mall to get another one[emoji23]

And for the record...I mostly wear black in my blacked out boxes....but my older waterfowl cold-weather clothes, if I need them, are camo. I mean how ridiculous would it be if I said...."I gotta go buy some carhartts or more heavy black fleece in non camo colors because the fashion police think camo in a box blind is not within their hipster dress code?" Seriously.....I don't think folks think this through before they comment.
                Yep, I have a black shirt and hat I will wear if I know I'm going to hunt a closed in blind. Heck, I even wear camo at night pig hunting for the reasons stated above.

Comment

Never wear camo outside of a hunting situation and only then if I'm in a tripod or tree stand.
                  I find a lot of camo is cheaply made.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullersboy View Post
                    I usually do on the rare occasions I actually use my box blind nowadays. It's mainly for two reasons: 1) most of my hunting is done outside a blind, so nearly all of my hunting clothes are cammo. And, I'm not buying special clothes just to sit in my box blind so you don't make fun of me online for wearing cammo in a blind.

2) I have been known on several occasions to get down from my blind to stalk an animal that I couldn't get a shot at from the blind.

To answer the OP's question, occasionally I'll wear a hat that has some cammo. Also, I have a particular fleece jacket that is really comfortable and good for a lot of our weather around here. So, I wear it fairly regularly when it's chilly outside.

I wear jeans, boots, and a shirt to the box blind. If it's cold, I layer with thermal gear under jeans and a sweater and a jacket. And turn the heater on... lol. No need for special clothes! [emoji1303]

Comment

Wear Camo?

Only when bow hunting and stalking (mountain hunting) jeans mainly in box blind [emoji846]

Other than that camo hats only

Comment

Guess I am not one of the normal ones. I wear a camo shirt probably 6 days a week to work (work in a Gunshop) and camo tee shirt or shirts on weekends. Blue jeans 7 days a week. Only time I don't wear camo shirts is to doctors or going out at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                          I wear jeans, boots, and a shirt to the box blind. If it's cold, I layer with thermal gear under jeans and a sweater and a jacket. And turn the heater on... lol. No need for special clothes! [emoji1303]

Thank you for the approved list of clothing[emoji1303]

Comment

Working...
                          X