This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-0?

Getting a little ahead of themselves, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post

1-0?

Getting a little ahead of themselves, don't you think?
      Spring game.

Comment

Go Frogs

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
          Spring game.

Comment

I think that would actually make them 1-1

Comment

Jokes aside, what it means to TH.

“I know everybody wants to talk about focusing on this week, one game at a time, one week at a time, but we break the phrase down a lot more intricately,” Herman said. “For us 1-0, we’ve broken it down to competing every second of every day in everything that you do.”

“I challenge myself everyday,” Herman said. “When I wake up, I tell myself, ‘when I put my head down on that pillow tonight, was I a better husband, a better father and a better head coach at the University of Texas.’ If the answer is yes, then I’m 1-0 that day.”

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                I think that would actually make them 1-1

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Jokes aside, what it means to TH.

“I know everybody wants to talk about focusing on this week, one game at a time, one week at a time, but we break the phrase down a lot more intricately,” Herman said. “For us 1-0, we’ve broken it down to competing every second of every day in everything that you do.”

“I challenge myself everyday,” Herman said. “When I wake up, I tell myself, ‘when I put my head down on that pillow tonight, was I a better husband, a better father and a better head coach at the University of Texas.’ If the answer is yes, then I’m 1-0 that day.”
                He doesn't have any Rip Engle sweaters does he? Sounding a little like Bill Curry
                Last edited by 18ncs; 08-04-2017, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                  Why was aTm absent from the poll? Congrats to Texas
                  Lost key pieces to the offense and defense. I do not see them cracking the top 20 any time soon.....hope I am wrong though. I do think Texas will be improved. That young QB is the real deal.

Comment

Hook' em

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      His seat is more than hot, Hocutt all but said he has to win or they will change. Dang tough schedule he is facing too.

I honestly thing Kingsbury will win here if the fandom/admin are patient. He was elevated far too soon/quick, he wasn't ready. But he is a winner and has a winner's attitude and work ethic, he just doesent know how yet.

I do think Tech will have defense for the 1st time in almost a decade
                      He cannot win because he cannot recruit defensive players. Most do not want to come to a school that has a PHENOMINAL offense and play 75% of the game because the offense scores in 5 seconds. Puts a lot of strain on the defense and the defensive coaches. Yes he was pushed to the top too soon and I think he will be a great coach, but not a head coach. at a major program. He could end up being like Jerry Moore, but time will tell as will a lot tougher schedule than he or Tech has had in the past.

For the record, I do not think my Aggies do well this year and Sumlin will be gone! If they do, it will shock me!

Comment

The Horn Aggie war is one sided.

Comment

wow

Comment

Who you wowin at? ��

Comment

[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                Who you wowin at? ��
                                I was wondering the same thing! No one has edited anything that I saw ha

And it's been a bit one sided because most of the Ag fans that usually run their mouths haven't been allowed in or haven't found it. I'm excited for the season, don't know if the Ags will be any good but football season and hunting season are almost here!

Comment

Working...
                                X