Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
    That’s nice! Man I want one for mine but ain’t paying what they want for them. Gonna make one out of nice plywood. It’s under cover anyway, just something to keep bugs and dust off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It would make you sick what a deal I got on these.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
      It would make you sick what a deal I got on these.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I don’t wanna hear it! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
        Picked mine up today. $139 our the door. Was a display. Already put together!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[ATTACH]883922[/ATTACH]
        Where did you get yours from for $139?

Haven't seen any black Friday deals yet but still have my fingers crossed.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

The local Walmart. It was a display, and the grill had minor rust on it. First price was $185, I said it was rusty and they went down to $139. Little steel wool and then seasoned it, you can’t tell the rust was ever there.

Comment

Im definitely on the market for a blackstone 36" griddle. Whoever sees them on sale post up quick. If i cant find any locally, im willing to pay someone on paypall gift the money and i will pick it up later. Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
              Mine warped one time, but it popped back and hasn't warped since. And I have the original regulator on it. Thinking of upgrading the regulator very soon for the windy days, but was scared of warpage. Thinking it may need another piece or 2 of angle welded to the bottom.
              Your griddle did that? Or the sheet metal cover some of the guys are posting? I wouldn't be surprised if a cover warped a little, but if the actual griddle itself did, I would be kinda ticked.
              Originally posted by dpg481 View Post
              Those are nice. I need to get something to use as a cover when I cook.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post

It’s not a BS but academy has theirs on sale for 199 I think. Pretty much the same thing

Comment

I highly recommend the cover and use it while cooking certain things. It works great! I cover most everything at least for a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                    I highly recommend the cover and use it while cooking certain things. It works great! I cover most everything at least for a few minutes.
                    So, Jeff, you put the cover down while cooking sometimes? What does that do for whatever you're cookin'?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                      So, Jeff, you put the cover down while cooking sometimes? What does that do for whatever you're cookin'?

I've done it with burgers to quickly melt the cheese. Also pork steaks, it cooks them quicker and keeps more of the juices inside. Steams veggies, asparagus is awesome on the griddle. Jalapeño poppers, the peppers soften better under the cover.

Comment

Comment

Bed Bath and Beyond has this griddle for $247 but if you signup for their emails you get a one time 20% off coupon which puts the price at $198.39 with free shipping. Not quite as good as the TSC sale but the best price I could find currently. I ordered one.

Comment

Did you get the 20% at the time you placed your order?

Comment

Yes I did

Comment

Im on it. Thnx for the heads up partner.

Comment

Working...
                                X