2018 Alamo Precision Rifles TBH Special Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
    Really considering this. What do you guys think about a 257 Weatherby Mag? I have a 22-250, 7mm-08, and 300 Win mag. It would be used mainly on whitetail size critters. I won't be shooting it all day at the range after sight in so barrel life isn't a big issue.
    I love the 257 Weatherby!

Comment

Think I’ve narrowed it down to the 25-06 and the 6.5 creed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 44mAG View Post
        Really considering this. What do you guys think about a 257 Weatherby Mag? I have a 22-250, 7mm-08, and 300 Win mag. It would be used mainly on whitetail size critters. I won't be shooting it all day at the range after sight in so barrel life isn't a big issue.
        Would be an excellent choice considering what you already have. Should fill the gap nicely!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
          Think I’ve narrowed it down to the 25-06 and the 6.5 creed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This is what I'm leaning towards also. My son has two more semesters before graduating college and think the creedmore would be a great graduation gift. And the 25-06 for putting up with him all these years for me lol.
          Last edited by Lazyman; 01-05-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

I've been stuck on the APR site and instagram for like 2 hours. Everyone should buy something different, then once a month we rotate.

Comment

Ordered today and paid half today. 6.5CM, 24 inch barrel, black cerrakote, spiral flute and black stock with grey webbing.

Comment

How much for this one with a tbh discount? Lol.
                APR Full Custom 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle Specs * Caliber 6.5 Creedmoor Action Curtis Custom Axiom Barrel Length 24" Barrel Fluting Slow Spiral Barrel Bartlein 2B 1-8 Twist Finish Stone Gray Trigger TriggerTech Primary Bolt Knob Factory Bolt Fluting Factory Spiral Stock McMillan Game Scout - KUIU VIAS 2.0 Bottom Metal APR BD

Comment

Originally posted by dustinhanna View Post
                  How much for this one with a tbh discount? Lol.
                  https://aprifles.com/collections/rea...-6-5-creedmoor
                  Can't do much on that one, but it sure illustrates what a smoking deal the TBH special is!!!

Comment

Posting this for the Creed haters First group from a new rifle after 2 sighters. Off the shelf factory $26/box hunting ammo that can be found almost anywhere. The match ammo is a little cheaper and in many cases, shoots better. We see it over and over again. For guys that don't load, how are you going to beat that?

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                      Posting this for the Creed haters First group from a new rifle after 2 sighters. Off the shelf factory $26/box hunting ammo that can be found almost anywhere. The match ammo is a little cheaper and in many cases, shoots better. We see it over and over again. For guys that don't load, how are you going to beat that?

I don't hate the Creedmoor, but I've already got a .264 Win Mag. I am leaning toward a quarter bore, but having a hard time deciding between the .25-06 and .257 Weatherby.

Comment

Well as my luck would have it I just got a call that I’ll be sinking almost a grand into brakes on my dam truck.

So much for a new toy for me.

Anyone lucky enough to get in on this deal will be getting an awesome stick.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                          Well as my luck would have it I just got a call that I’ll be sinking almost a grand into brakes on my dam truck.

So much for a new toy for me.

Anyone lucky enough to get in on this deal will be getting an awesome stick.

Sierracharlie out…
                          Nooo! That sucks man

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
                            Nooo! That sucks man

Yeah I’m legitimately mad about the whole situation

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                              Yeah I’m legitimately mad about the whole situation

Sierracharlie out…
                              Granted, I'm clueless, but how could brakes run you that much? I'm genuinely curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
                                Sorry for not being clear on the payment part, was trying to get all the info out there and missed that crucial detail. We would need 50% at time of order and the balance on completion. Also, given our component choices Lefties are not an option on this one. Left handed actions are in the works, so maybe next time.
                                No lefties???? It’s a full blown conspiracy! I finally decide to buy a custom rifle and get a lefty and no dice (I shoot righties and always have...). Bah Humbug I say to you....

Comment

Working...
                                X