Mosquito control . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
    I could see that being an issue if you have several acres but how hard can it be to turn on the blower once a week or so?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once a week or so isn't gonna cut it in most cases. Yes it will help, but you really need to spray 2 to 3 times in a 24 hr period. The chemical doesn't have the residual that a lot of companies advertise. Another thing that you miss out on with backpack fogging is spraying everyone evening or night, because that's when a lot of mosquitos come in that weren't there when you sprayed the backpack Fogger. Something else nice about the systems is you have a remote to spray everything whenever you want.

Comment

You can consult a professional pest controller for you help.

Comment

Read here https://stoppestinfo.com/136-getting...rs-review.html about zappers. As i know they are effective.

Comment

Bottle of Cutter and mix in some Bifen XT and spray your yard. Works down here on the coast where I live great.

Comment

I just ordered some of these. Had a couple of good recommendations.
            Spartan Mosquito Pro Tech is an effective, long-lasting, continuous mosquito killing product for up to 30 days.

Comment

You must remove all BEER from the area... and give it to a good fiend.

Comment

I have tried several versions of the zappers and CO-2 traps. They seem to fill up quickly with moths and other bugs. There are probably mosquitoes mixed in there but it's hard to tell. It may trap quite a few for all I know, but I was still getting bit regularly. Most effective for me has been to spray the backyard once a month. I use the Cutters product in the hose-end sprayer. You have to thoroughly hit all the shady places skeeters like to hang out during the day - grass, landscape plants and tree trunks. They especially like to hang out in the groundcover plants I have under trees.

Comment

Buy a fogger and install a misting system. Bug zappers work pretty good.

Comment

For those that spray with Cutter and Bifen, any issues with your pets?

Comment

Originally posted by birddoggin View Post
                      For those that spray with Cutter and Bifen, any issues with your pets?
                      According the the Cutter label you just have to keep the pets off the yard until the spray dries.

Comment

How much are yall paying for the misting systems? Initial install and refills?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txbownut View Post
                          I just ordered some of these. Had a couple of good recommendations.
                          https://spartanmosquito.com/
                          I hope they work because I just ordered some, too.

Comment

I use the cutter brand spray that you attach to a hose. I use it 2-3 times a month and it really helps. I’ll set a thermacell on the table when sitting outside in the evenings.

Comment

I use the cutter brand spray that you attach to a hose. I use it 2-3 times a month and it really helps. I’ll set a thermacell on the table when sitting outside in the evenings.

Comment

No issues with Cutter/Bifen mix. I spray yard every 3 weeks but I do let it dry before letting my dog go out. Keeps the ants out too.

Comment

Working...
                                X