Beer....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    Is it poser craft beer if it comes in a can?
    Lots of good craft comes in a can now

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Is it poser craft beer if it comes in a can?
      Not at all, many craft brewers are putting brews in cans now.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
        Where do ya find that? Any good?
        It's not bad, but I must confess I don't know much about fancy beer. They had it on tap at a steakhouse we ate at in Shreveport so we tried it. My wife is the fancy beer fan in the house so she located it in the can someplace...not sure where. It's brewed there in Shreveport.

If I'm gonna treat myself to a fancy beer I get Banquet Beer, Lone Star Light, or Shiner Bock.

Comment

Originally posted by czechaholic View Post
          Enjoy these during the Holiday season
          I tried that for the first time on Monday. It was different. That was the first fruity beer I have ever tried and I'm still not too sure how I feel about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
            PM me your address if you can't find any
            Are you buying this in BCS?

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
              HEB by the stadium!

Went to HEB and felt like I was in the honey hole, especially since I just started trying new craft beers

Comment

Here's what I got after my first trip to HEB. Is this the proper way to try new craft beers? I bought the glass just for this reason lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stick'n'String View Post
                  Here's what I got after my first trip to HEB. Is this the proper way to try new craft beers? I bought the glass just for this reason lol

How is that Christmas brew? Prob the only one I haven't tried. My fav s ads prob is called cold snap. Comes out after the winter. HEB by my house has the 6 pack holders you can mix and match to try them out. I love that place.

Comment

Originally posted by DOUBLE.A View Post
                    How is that Christmas brew? Prob the only one I haven't tried. My fav s ads prob is called cold snap. Comes out after the winter. HEB by my house has the 6 pack holders you can mix and match to try them out. I love that place.
                    I only tried the Saint Arnold's last night. It was pretty good, but it's the only Saint Arnold's I've tried so I can't compare it to the others. I'll try the Sam Adams tonight. I've tried Sam Adams Boston lager and I wasn't a fan, but I really like their Octoberfest.
                    I'll have to look for them 6 pack holders next time I'm at HEB.

Comment

Originally posted by DS_1974 View Post
                      Are you buying this in BCS?

Yes sir. HEB and at Specs...

Comment

Try these-- all brewed right here in Fort Worth and Really good. They have a great Tour on Thursday nights and Saturday afternoon. I help out there and do the pouring, come see me
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                          Trying to show off Whisky in a plastic cup on a top shelf beer thread...man, your avatar fits!! A true tbh'r.

Comment

And using a beer cup from German Fest to boot.

Comment

Been drinking a bit of the Peticolas beers as of late.
                              Great Scot is a really good ale.
                              Opened a growler of their Wintervention last night. It is a 10% spiced winter ale and IBU of 45.
                              Last edited by hightech; 12-04-2014, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hightech View Post
                                Been drinking a bit of the Peticolas beers as of late.
                                Great Scot is a really good ale.
                                Opened a growler of their Wintervention last night. It is a 10% spiced winter ale and IBU of 45.
                                They make some Great beer, I am going to have to try that Wintervention!!

Comment

Working...
                                X