No announcement yet.

Chester or Hog hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd hunt. But I'm not a 3Der. All my practice is to be a trained killer not a target shooter. That said, 3D is some great practice!

Comment

Backstraps or a trophy...........Backstraps hands down!

Comment

Daniel I would always rather be hunting. Even if if it's just hanging with a good friend at the lease.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Chester is a once a year homecoming with old friends!! Pigs
          Are every day n night!!

Comment

Originally posted by smokin feathers View Post
            Chester is a once a year homecoming with old friends!! Pigs
            Are every day n night!!
            I am sorry I missed you my friend. I saw you talking to Bisch and then you vanished, lol.

Daniel, I hope you had a Hellava hog hunt my friend. I shot a few hogs yesterday, with some of the best people on Earth.

It was truly great visiting with everyone!!!!

Comment

I was sittin n back with tim harvey!! Hate i missed ya!

Comment

Was a good time! Was good to finally meet you Caughtandhobble. Wish we could have shot a round together. Finally met SwampRabbit, Selfbowman, Ballgame and CRM95. All great folks! Where's the Pork Daniel?

Comment

Good meeting you SwampGhost!

Great seeing everyone: Caughtandhobble, Swamprabbit, Bisch, Bluedevil, Big Russ just to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
                    Good meeting you SwampGhost!

Great seeing everyone: Caughtandhobble, Swamprabbit, Bisch, Bluedevil, Big Russ just to name a few.
                    Same here Bobby! I didn't get to shoot with you but after seeing you shoot on the practice range I would have been dragging you down lol

Comment

well, last month I got my buddy a recurve and he has been shooting it religiously!! He is one of those guys who is just a dadgum killer! I mean who kills their first pig a month after starting trying out trad?

He put an absolutely perfect shot on this hog at 15 yards. He got 2 holes with a#40@28" sammick sage with a 450 grain arrow. 2 things to think about here, you don't need #75 for hunting and do not under estimate the value of the $140 sammick sage! Dead is Dead!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                        Daniel I would always rather be hunting. Even if if it's just hanging with a good friend at the lease.

I want 2 of those rattle snakes. Can you get me a couple skins?

Comment

I'll try to get a couple. I didn't save that one. Wanted to but work got in the way.

Comment

I'll gladly compensate you with some trade material(strings, arrows, feathers, etc or some cash..

Comment

I wanted that one for a bow limb.

Comment

right. that's what i'm wanting as well. I have a quiver that has a rattle snake on it and want it to match. IT will be a sweet looking bow!

Comment

Working...
                                X