No announcement yet.

arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Eagle Spartans here. Black Eagle has arrows to fit any budget or need, shoot Muddyfuzzy a PM if you have questions.

Comment

Gold Tip been good to me

Comment

I had a great guy make mine specifically for hunting whitetail and he came highly recommended. If you'd like contact info, feel free to pm and I'll share.

Comment

I just switched from the PSE CF to Easton 6mm FMJ's. I wanted a heavier arrow and Easton has better options for components.

Comment

I switched this season from FMJ’s to GT Kinetic Pierce. I get better speed and penetration. They are thinner, but you can use normal size broad heads because of the ballistic collar. A side bonus was the fact I used the same arrow to shoot through 5 deer this season. They aren’t cheap arrows, but I never did that with fmj’s...they typically got bent or broken.

Comment

Easton da torch

Comment

its not what you are asking for but I had some 10yr beeman arrows my son was shooting. He wanted some new ones so he just had to have the Under Armour arrows made by easton. He shot them for a week unsuccessfully and then put them back up and got the old beemans back out. He says they are way more accurate for him? I guess I need to try the UA ones and see what he is talking about.

I shoot the easton axis and so far am happy, but I also agree with him, those beeman team realtree arrows fly awesome!

Comment

I have been an FMJ guy for a looong time but I'm tinkering with some victories as we speak.

Comment

Black Eagle Carnivorous that Muddy builds for me

Comment

Beman Team Realtree MFX and Bone Collector MFX 400's

Comment

I like my black eagle carnivores. They are decently consistent and I have had a pretty easy time getting them to tune.

Comment

gold tip pro hunter xt's

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                            Maxima Reds
                            This

Comment

Working...
                            X