Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck

Comment

We got it done again this morning. 1hr stalk, I called the range and RPB hammered him walking at 350yds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Chris, you guys got two fantastic trophy Nilgai. Congrats to all the successful hunters!

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
          After all that time I finally had my chance at a nice bull about 200yds behind me. He saw me look and went full alert. By the time I turned and got the crosshairs on him he was turning clean miss. Pool heard the shot and no contact.
          My bud on the other hand missed a cow and nice buck but later in the evening connected with a nice bull. That fell 400yds in a mud flat. A lot of work getting him to the road but fortunately there was a volunteer family that drove in and helped load it in their truck to take it to the cleaning station.
          Left last gate at 715. By the time we left for camp it was after 10.
          Long day, early morning. I'll post a few pics tomorrow but here's the board

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
          Who in the heck is "Neal Guy"?

Comment

Originally posted by TradAg02 View Post

We got it done again this morning. 1hr stalk, I called the range and RPB hammered him walking at 350yds.

That is an awesome looking bull, so much scaring on him!! Way to go guys!

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              Idk but I'd like to see a pic of Brittany Spears and the 600 lb. chupahabra

Comment

Neal Guy = nilgai

Comment

Congrats. Those are some good looking Bulls!!

Comment

Ran into another Ag on the way in who was struggling so we gave him directions to the spot we had been hunting. He headed over there and killed a bull.

I’ve had enough cleaning and hauling and RPB had to meet the tick guy to have his head sprayed so I went out for a bike ride through 2 and 3. Saw a boat load of deer, 20+ cows and a bull. It has been fun, but with two taxidermy bills we are headed home early for some brownie points.

Comment

Yall had a heck of a hunt. Congrats on the bulls. Ain't no better eat-n than ground Nilgai.

Comment

Valley speak

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                        That is valley spelling/ speak for nilgia
                        Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 12-30-2017, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Not much of a live hunt with this much work going on. Shot my bull at 1130, finished getting everything done and drove out at 6 to find a taxidermist. Mine FD weight of 310 is official. I'll add more in a day or two. Pretty whooped. Great hunt, great adventure, not sure if I'm young enough to come back.lol
                          Board at 6pm

Comment

Congrats brother! That's a heck of a bull. 310lbs FD ain't slouch-n either.

Comment

Originally posted by TXOUTLAW View Post
                              Not much of a live hunt with this much work going on. Shot my bull at 1130, finished getting everything done and drove out at 6 to find a taxidermist. Mine FD weight of 310 is official. I'll add more in a day or two. Pretty whooped. Great hunt, great adventure, not sure if I'm young enough to come back.lol
                              Board at 6pm

Great Job John! Congrats to all the hunters! My feet are sore just reading all your texts! Get sum rest! I know you drove all that way you'll hunt agin in the morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
                                Idk but I'd like to see a pic of Brittany Spears and the 600 lb. chupahabra
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X