Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New 3-D Archery Range in Lampasas, Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 3-D Archery Range in Lampasas, Texas!

Just wanted to let everyone know that a new 3-D Archery range will soon be opening in Lampasas, Texas. Tournaments/Shoots are scheduled for the 3rd Sunday of every month, starting January 23rd and ending on August 21st, 2011. The new range is owned and operated by Nocked & Loaded, Central Texas, - a full service professional firearms, archery, hunting and outdoor outfitter and Texasbowhunter.com sponsor. Here's a link for more info: http://www.nocked-loaded.com/Default.aspx. Click on the flashing button for a PDF with more info.

This is good! If the range is half as good as the store, we should all be pleased.

Comment

Thanks so much for the kind words about Nocked & Loaded.

Comment

Good luck to you!! If Arrowsmith or I pass through, we will stop and check it out!!

Tracy & Mike Smith
        Texas ASA State Directors

Comment

I talked to the nice people at N and L today and sounds like they are going to put on one heck of a shoot. They had some cool ideas like cash or gift cert. for the winners in each class as long as enough shooters in a class. They also said wait til you see the bonus target.Humm interesting.

Comment

Cool! This sounds like its going to be a great setup.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I might make this one.

Comment

Are they going to have separate recurve and longbow and selfboe classes or just lump all the trad guys in one class? I would much rather see at least recurve and longbow classes. I know I, for one, will spend twice as much money if the classes are separated.

Bisch

Comment

New 3-D Archery Range in Lampasas - classes?

I checked with the owners of Nocked & Loaded today and they do plan to have approximately eight different classes at the January 23rd Tournament/Shoot. There will also be a youth class. Hopefully the weather will be better on January 23rd. Hope you can make it. Map is on the nocked & loaded website http://www.nocked-loaded.com

Comment

I've talked with them also. Sounds like it will be a challenging shoot.

Comment

Another one closer.

Comment

Going to make this one. Glad to see another in the area.

Comment

Planning to shoot Sunday.

Comment

What is the time frame?

Comment

Working...
                              X