No announcement yet.

2017 east Texas velvet pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These little guys never miss their noon time snack.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Couple of more that stopped by today for an evening snack. These two are hit list deer. Big 7 on the block and my extra extra mega wide buck. Definitely can see he split again on the end of his left main beam since the last pic I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
        Couple of more that stopped by today for an evening snack. These two are hit list deer. Big 7 on the block and my extra extra mega wide buck. Definitely can see he split again on the end of his left main beam since the last pic I posted.

Mega wide sure has a gut on him. Looks like a good spot to sit for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BW96 View Post
          Mega wide sure has a gut on him. Looks like a good spot to sit for sure.

I bet you'll be sitting over this spot at some point during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by cphillips View Post
            I bet you'll be sitting over this spot at some point during the season.

Ain't gotta tell me twice!

Comment

Some good 4 yr old 10's. Curly and Tall Boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They are looking good

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                  Some good 4 yr old 10's. Curly and Tall Boy

Good looking bucks, Tony. Curly has a cool look.

I like that pic with the "evidence" on his nose and beam tips. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                    Good looking bucks, Tony. Curly has a cool look.

I like that pic with the "evidence" on his nose and beam tips. Lol

lol yeah a good pic. it's always nice when the horns are big enough they get it on them too!!! [emoji16]

This was him last yr

Comment

Awesome....I like seeing that. He blew up from last season. Very cool...

He has that "look" to me. He's a deer to watch for sure.

Comment

2017 east Texas velvet pics

Yea a real impressive frame. Long beams. He'll be safe for the most part, I wouldn't be upset if one of my lease mates killed him with his bow. He's still after his first one with stick and string.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
                          Yea a real impressive frame. Long beams. He'll be safe for the most part, I wouldn't be upset if one of my lease mates killed him with his bow. He's still after his first one with stick and string.

👍👍

I like hearing that. We need to keep all this in perspective and not lose the fun in bowhunting. That's very understandable and would be a great bow kill for him.

It makes me happy hearing you say that. I don't even know the guy but I can only imagine how exciting that would be for him and his first bow kill.

You are doing it right my friend.

Comment

[emoji106][emoji106]

I like hearing that. We need to keep all this in perspective and not lose the fun in bowhunting. That's very understandable and would be a great bow kill for him.

It makes me happy hearing you say that. I don't even know the guy but I can only imagine how exciting that would be for him and his first bow kill.

You are doing it right my friend.

Oh yea. That's what it's all about, there will always be more if he does get killed. He's put in the time and he deserves one.

Comment

You couldn't be more right! He made a big jump but almost makes you believe he'll make a bigger one in a year or two. What's the over/ under that Tony sees him almost every hunt during the rut lol.

He's a special deer bro, I see some OMR in him. I think I know who his dad was.

Comment

Yup. It normally works out that way. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X