Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
    bought a taurus pt 709 for my wife
    Kool, what do You think of the gun? I'm looking to get one for My Wife and Myself.

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
      I passed all legal matters so now I can buy a fully automatic. I just picked up a fully automatic SAW from a buddy of mine which wasn't cheap at all.

Cost of ammo?

Don't even ask.

Talk about suppresive fire power. WOW! ;:

Okay. Not so much. But I had you going.
      Ever shot a SAW? I've put thousands of rounds through em. Fun guns.

Comment

I can play.. It maybe nothing fancy but I picked up this Kimber Ultra Carry II with 200 rounds last night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362322958.809452.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	24175970

Comment

Originally posted by Bily Lovec View Post
          gotta start over, no weapons in my house.

Fountain Power boat. My step dad use to work for that company back home in NC doing fiberglass work. This wreck happened up in VA I think. (minus the amazing photo shop job lol)

Comment

30-30 was a PO Crap. It would not extract rounds. Guy bought it back from me. Going to look a .22 mag right now.

Comment

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
              I can play.. It maybe nothing fancy but I picked up this Kimber Ultra Carry II with 200 rounds last night.

[ATTACH]464327[/ATTACH]
              Sweet! Did you go to gun show?
              My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                Sweet! Did you go to gun show?
                Thanks! No, our daughter was at a b-day party so the wife and I went over to Sherman to eat and I picked it up at GM. I seen that you picked up a Sig 22. I'm assuming you may went to the show and got it. I've been looking at a green one over at Blossom Hardware for $420. How does that compare to the one you got? Deal or No Deal?

Comment

In the 3rd month of a 4 to 5 month rifle build. Now a days I just try to pick up ammo or components to reload ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by NTex View Post
                    In the 3rd month of a 4 to 5 month rifle build. Now a days I just try to pick up ammo or components to reload ammo.
                    What ya making?

Comment

Originally posted by NTex View Post
                      Ditto here. My stock should be ready some time in May. My barrel and action won't be ready until September.

Comment

I have a built shooter already. Just buying guns for now. Might start another build on a .308 this summer. Picked this up today. Marlin 882SSV .22 Mag two scopes, two mags, 3 boxes of ammo. I have a .17HMR just like it but with Monte Carlo stock and fluts.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by JP8; 03-03-2013, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Remington 700 VTR .308. Bought it yesterday! Just finished mounting a Nikon on it and going to shoot it tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                            Picked up this glock 27 off the classifieds this week with some good ammo-

Now I just need a 26 for my wife and I'm set-
                            I remember seeing that one. Good catch!

Originally posted by J. Colwell View Post
                            I carry mine daily. Just had the meprolight night sites installed a little while back. Friggin sweet!!!

Last month I decided to finish some of my builds before I actively sought another firearm.... Now if one happens to fall in my lap I'm ready. ... But so far I've installed 3 triggers, 2 scopes, sighted in 4 rifles ready to go, had some night sites installed and installed a tlr 2 to a glock for home protection. I'm waiting on 2 stocks and a barrel to finish out a couple other guns... Got tired of being "almost done and having to leave runners on 3rd"

I'm now adding quality over quantity.

Comment

I joined the evil looking gun club by buying an AR last week. Bushmaster 223.

Comment

The past 7 days I have picked up a Walther pk380, XD 40, and an SKS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X