• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Booked!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
      Booked!
      I should remind you...

Special fish this year and I forgive you...

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post

Maybe this will jog a few memories Jenn! [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
          We already talked about the "Nursejenn special fish n fries... You like hush puppies too ma'am?

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
            Opening weekend of spring turkey again. Killing me! Lol I understand, you cant make everyone happy!
            Those Turkey will be there the next weekend!!

Comment

BUMP THIS TO THE TOP....

How many TBH'ers in the DFW area would be interested in a DAY Trip down to Bownanza? I am checking on prices to rent a small Mini bus to run us down and back on the 18th .....
              Just looking for a headcount. Cost per person would depend on how many people want to go.
              Just thought we could try to all go down together & have someone drive us !!!

Comment

Originally posted by LROSE View Post
                BUMP THIS TO THE TOP....

How many TBH'ers in the DFW area would be interested in a DAY Trip down to Bownanza? I am checking on prices to rent a small Mini bus to run us down and back on the 18th .....
                Just looking for a headcount. Cost per person would depend on how many people want to go.
                That really sounds like a good idea... even have a hired designated driver!!!

Oh yea, this thread is a sticky, so it don't need no bumpin'...

Comment

Got ya on the sticky... didnt notice that..

Comment

BUMP THIS TO THE TOP....

I'm interested with unscheduled Baseball looming. It's the only thing that may get in the way for me.

Comment

BUMP THIS TO THE TOP....

I would be interested if yall are headed down 45 to get there and can pick my wife and I up In Fairfield!

Comment

Wish we could make it. Heather works and can't get it off
                        Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          I'm booked as well. We're taking members for Team Fishhead.
                          Philip, im going to give you a call in a week or 2. I'm leaving monday for mexico, so probably after that.

Depending on number of people with me, I might try to join up with the fish heads..

Comment

BOOKED!! I've been telling myself for years I was going to make this. It's always fallen on my birthday weekend so plans never aligned. This year I will finally make it. I also might have a room available to split if anyone is interested.

Comment

All they had were singles

Comment

BUMP THIS TO THE TOP....

I may be, but would rather find a DFW team to join and party all weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X