No announcement yet.

2017 Ford Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The raptor forums say if you call around and are patient you can find one for MSRP.

Comment

Originally posted by TransPecos View Post
      The raptor forums say if you call around and are patient you can find one for MSRP.
      Still to high for me! They don't deal, I don't buy!

Comment

Why would u spend $75k on a ford truck????

Comment

Friend of mine has one. Nice truck but not 80g nice! Sad thing is it will never leave the pavement, reason she bought it is because she liked the looks of it. Guess it pays to have $$$ to blow

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Still to high for me! They don't deal, I don't buy!
            Exactly

Comment

Originally posted by JGRJ324 View Post
              Friend of mine has one. Nice truck but not 80g nice! Sad thing is it will never leave the pavement, reason she bought it is because she liked the looks of it. Guess it pays to have $$$ to blow
              Is she single?

Comment

Nice truck, great suspension, upgraded motor. If you are truly going to use it for off-road the suspension travel and off-road capabilities are tough to beat for the price.

With that being said, I wouldn't buy a 17' Raptor right now. This raptor is no longer an SVT special edition like the previous models, it's an add on just like the FX4 package. Eventually the price will come down and MSRP/ or prices below MSRP will become common place.

Wait for the excitement to die down and DONT PAY OVER MSRP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's the deal with their Shelby truck? I've got two members at our club with them.

Comment

With the redesigned high output EcoBoost and 10 speed transmission, I would consider waiting a year or 2 before pulling the trigger on one. Make sure they get the kinks ironed out, before dropping 60-80 grand. They sure do look awesome though. The grey color they had on display at the rodeo was sweet!

Comment

I saw one yesterday and it was nice, had dual exhaust but sounded like one of those little cars with big mufflers. Just not right running a v6 in a pickup IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Power View Post
                        I really want one, but if I spend $80,000 on something I better be able to live in it.
                        Well they are fairly roomy.

Comment

I'm still happy with my '11 Raptor and I don't want to buy the first year of a redesign, so I'll wait until '18 to replace. Maybe they'll drop the $10g markup by then.

Comment

I won't do ADM either (additional dealer mark up) & it cost Ford...I went looking for my first sports car & was very intrigued by the GT350R but every dealer wanted $5k+ over sticker...told them I won't pay $0.01 over sticker, but would agree to sticker plus any and all incentives that applied to the mustang line. They rolled their eyes & I walked. This was several months ago & can tell you that they have not moved.

Glad I did as I ended up getting a better vehicle (IMO) at a fair price under sticker on a GM product...if you want a new Ford Raptor, you can get one at sticker but just have to find the right dealer with allocation, who doesn't gouge.

NEVER-NEVER pay over sticker for this type of vehicle...it is not limited production in the sense that they are only making x amount. Dealers are allocated Raptors based on their F150 sales.

My dealer only had 3 allocations for the ZL1 & allowed me to order as I wanted & still honored all incentives available...other dealers around the country were offering the same, while others were adding $5k-$20k over. Don't fall for it.

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                              Nice truck, great suspension, upgraded motor. If you are truly going to use it for off-road the suspension travel and off-road capabilities are tough to beat for the price.

With that being said, I wouldn't buy a 17' Raptor right now. This raptor is no longer an SVT special edition like the previous models, it's an add on just like the FX4 package. Eventually the price will come down and MSRP/ or prices below MSRP will become common place.

Wait for the excitement to die down and DONT PAY OVER MSRP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you hear/see it's not an SVT vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                                Where did you hear/see it's not an SVT vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seen it listed on f150forum and the fast lane truck like that. There was a build sheet or two on the f150forum that showed how the truck could be spec'd.

For anyone who's looking here's a list of the one's available in Texas.

Last edited by stxhunter; 03-29-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X