No announcement yet.

Leaf Blowers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another good pre-mix fuel to buy is VP. I get mine from a local shop that sells it in bulk for $14 a gallon if you bring your own can.

Comment

bowhuntvideo, I don't have a life time. I don't even buy green bananas.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
        I have used them all, commercially, and you will not beat the Husquvaurna 125b handheld! It outperforms both Stihl and Echo considerably. The echo starts every time but doesn't have near the cfm's of the Husky. The Stihl has plenty of cfm's but it takes 30-40 seconds to warm up to full rpm's but the Husky starts right up and hits full rpm's immediately with more cfm's than all of them.
        I just bought one of these. I'm very pleased so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          I have used them all, commercially, and you will not beat the Husquvaurna 125b handheld! It outperforms both Stihl and Echo considerably. The echo starts every time but doesn't have near the cfm's of the Husky. The Stihl has plenty of cfm's but it takes 30-40 seconds to warm up to full rpm's but the Husky starts right up and hits full rpm's immediately with more cfm's than all of them.
          I bought one of these recently. I actually went all Husky on my new yard eqpt.
          Very pleased so far.

Comment

Went with Echo, 170 rpm, 453 cfm, 25.4 hp.

Comment

Originally posted by white falcon View Post
              went with echo, 170 rpm, 453 cfm, 25.4 hp.
              25.4 hp?

Comment

Good catch. CC

Comment

Funny how experiences can differ from person to person. The only thing Husquvaurna I’ve ever owned is my blower. Bought it several years ago. It’s been a POS since I bought it. It’s never really run right, boggs down for no reason, I have to play with the choke to get it running, etc. I hate it and won’t buy another piece of Husquvaurna equipment. My Echo equipment has been great.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                    Funny how experiences can differ from person to person. The only thing Husquvaurna I’ve ever owned is my blower. Bought it several years ago. It’s been a POS since I bought it. It’s never really run right, boggs down for no reason, I have to play with the choke to get it running, etc. I hate it and won’t buy another piece of Husquvaurna equipment. My Echo equipment has been great.
                    The only time mine slows down is when the air inlet pulls my shirt or pants leg against it. I have had great luck with Echo and Stihl eqpt also.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhntrmatt View Post
                      I have an echo weed eater that’s about 4 years old. No problems.
                      Stihl leaf blower about the same age. Also no problems.
                      Stihl chain saw about 6 years old. Also no problems.

Common denominator:

None have ever had anything but true fuel or stihl fuel since new.
                      I have all Stihl equipment. Two of the oldest are a chainsaw I bought in 94 and a weedeater I bought in 01. I have never used true fuel or stihl fuel and have never had any problems with either.

Comment

Well I tried the new Echo, blower out today. Started and worked like a charm.

Comment

I've had the same Echo blower for about 25 years. Still running good.

I've never used that TrueFuel concoction. Use 87 octane gas, Stabil and oil.

Every other year I change the spark plug.

Comment

Working...
                          X