No announcement yet.

Barbed Wire Fence Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its not going to be what he paid for the fence.......its what comps are going for in the area.

Comment

Sounds like you might should have bought it two years ago..... You can always make an offer, and he can accept or refuse. If he is too high it won't sell when listed, if he isn't too high someone will buy it and then in two years you can try again....

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
        Unfortunately this IS the case, even when owners do nothing improvement-wise.
        Nothing unfortunate about it. Don’t like it don’t buy it. Somebody else will.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          Nothing unfortunate about it. Don’t like it don’t buy it. Somebody else will.
          I'm glad you said it. What the hell is "unfortunate" about someone making money off of real estate. It amazes me how much some people hate free enterprise.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
            I'm glad you said it. What the hell is "unfortunate" about someone making money off of real estate. It amazes me how much some people hate free enterprise.
            Nobody should be making money on real estate. If they've got that much money they should have to give it to the needy and those that won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrett View Post
              I am looking into purchasing my neighbors 200 acres and I know what he paid for the ranch less than 2 years ago. He is asking a significantly higher price and all he has done in cleared up about 50 acres and added new fence. Anyone on here know how I would place a value on new fencing and land clearing?
              we had 3 miles of Fence 8 strand barbed wire in Lampasas County done 3.95/ft

Comment

Working...
              X