No announcement yet.

Ken Moody badly Gored by Hog in Tenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tink...where did u get that boar pic above it is awesome. i would love to buy the print!

Comment

What a story!!!!

I wish you a quick recovery and my prayers will be with you.

Good advice Tink and I will never again just have a bow while hog hunting

Comment

Some of you fellows know that I was a Professional Hunter/registered Hunting Outfitter in South Africa from 1991 to 1999 and I also taught Professional Hunting at a PH School where people trained to take the PH tests etc.

I also started the first bowhunting college in Africa and also trained some folks to take the Dangerous Game Bowhunting Course.

Many of my student were PHs i was a critic of sloppy practices, poor train unethical business s practices etc.

Bottom Line is that I had to take many guys how to Hunt when they were planning on guiding or running game ranch

every time time i see a PH killed or gored it sticks out like a spotlight on what when wrong and how the PH could have prevented the accident.

ken was a US Army Armor Captain he should have Carried a sidearm and used it.

period

Tink

Comment

.45 ACP Automatic, when it absoulty needs to be sent to hell in a hurry!!!! Glad it didn't turn out worse.

Comment

I agree Tink!!

Comment

Working...
            X