X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
    Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
    I am starting a search for a new 2500 crew cab truck, but cannot make my mind on which one.
    What says the Green Screen:
    Silverado/Sierra 2500HD with Duramax Diesel
    -OR-
    Ram with a 6.6L Cummings Diesel

Either will have a Crew Cab and 4x4. Interior options are still a little open, but bluetooth capable is a must...

And GO...
    Im 100% sure this thread wont help you a bit
    I am beginning to think you are Correct. I stepped out there and asked for it and now I am getting it... Almost as bad as asking which Bow is the best on the market...
    yes, these threads are always "interesting" for sure. I've driven every brand out there, they've all had their good points and their bad. I'm amused by the die hard fan boys who will swear that Ford/Chevy/GMC/Ram/etc are the ONLY brand worth driving and that you're a fool if you choose anything else

Good luck with whichever truck you buy

Comment

Well I guess I am stuck with whatever decision I can come up with... I do appreciate all the feedback, but I FULLY knew that throwing this question out there was going to bring a LOT of different opinions.. On the bright side, it has made for some Very INTERESTING reading and a lot a laughter....

Comment

Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
          You do know a freight train takes forever to get up to speed and can't stop for caca!
          At least with a train you don't have to worry about the "death wobble"...

Comment

I'd look at another option or just keep what Im driving if those two are my only choices.

Comment

Here is what I recommend: Ford body, cummins motor and chevy trans...all epa stuff deleted.

Comment

I was in your shoes several months back. Drove all of the big three multiple times. I ended up with a Ford. I really liked the Chevy, but the no rear vents and the lack of headroom was a no no for me. Only drove one ram and the test drive lasted about 10 minutes. My brother and dad run Cummins but I’ve never been impressed by them. Go drive a new F250, I bet you’ll quickly have your mind made up.

Comment

If you have trouble staying awake and not dozing off when you sit down and get comfortable don't buy a Cheby

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    If you have trouble staying awake and not dozing off when you sit down and get comfortable don't buy a Cheby
                    Sitting on the side of the road waiting for a tow truck seems like the perfect place to take a nap

I kid, I kid

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      Didn't know wreckers had gotten that comfortable... LOL

Comment

I am starting a search for a new 2500 crew cab truck, but cannot make my mind on which one.

What says the Green Screen:

Silverado/Sierra 2500HD with Duramax Diesel

-OR-

Ram with a 6.6L Cummings Diesel

Either will have a Crew Cab and 4x4. Interior options are still a little open, but bluetooth capable is a must...

And GO...

I’m guessing you meant 6.7L Cummins (not Cummings).

Anyway only you can make that decision. Anyone that says Dodge interior is sub par hasn’t been in one since the Gen 4 bodies and interiors were introduced.

When I was looking I went and rented all 3 and towed my camper with them. The only way you will truly know is to spend some time
                        In them. Trucks ain’t cheap. Spend a few hundred driving them just like you do every day. You won’t get your answer from a 10 minute test drive unless your mind is already made up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                          I’m guessing you meant 6.7L Cummins (not Cummings).

Anyway only you can make that decision. Anyone that says Dodge interior is sub par hasn’t been in one since the Gen 4 bodies and interiors were introduced.

When I was looking I went and rented all 3 and towed my camper with them. The only way you will truly know is to spend some time
                          In them. Trucks ain’t cheap. Spend a few hundred driving them just like you do every day. You won’t get your answer from a 10 minute test drive unless your mind is already made up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          You are correct, Cummins. Best advice received so far.... Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X