Fuse Freestyle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuse Freestyle?

Anyone have one that they can comment on. Looking to get a new compound bow for my son and thought this one was a good one.
    Attached Files

anyone!!

Comment

I didn't realize fuse was making bows now

Comment

I have seen them but I don't know anything about them. Martin Cheetah and Leopard and the Diamond Edge are good youth bows.

Comment

We got my son a Browning MicroMidas (which is now made by PSE) back when he was like 10. It's since been passed to my daughter and he now owns a Parker Buck Hunter.

I haven't seen the FUSE bows though, so I can't be of any help to you on them.

Good luck though!

Greg

Comment

Hoyt makes it with the fuse brand if i'm not mistaken. I'm interested in that pink one for my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              Hoyt makes it with the fuse brand if i'm not mistaken. I'm interested in that pink one for my daughter.
              Chew I think your right on the Hoyt thing. they are resaleing for 169$ and range from 10-25+ lbs and 14-24 inches. they look like a good bow just need some input if someone has one for the little ones!!

Comment

Well after doing a little research for ya....I found that the Fuse Freestyle is the same exact bow as the "Whisper Creek Archery" Phantom. You may find more reviews and info by searching for that. Here's a link that has a video on the page describing the bow:

Comment

we have both these in stock. we sold a few at christmas

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleGArchery View Post
                    we have both these in stock. we sold a few at christmas
                    I was hopeing you would chime in if you have any I would love to bring him in and have him shoot one to see if he likes it.

Comment

All the online dealers seem to be sold out of the right hand models. Way to step up DoubleG. I may get one TBH expressed for my daughter in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        All the online dealers seem to be sold out of the right hand models. Way to step up DoubleG. I may get one TBH expressed for my daughter in a few months.
                        Chew that pink camo is pretty awesome if I had a little girl that would be in the mail today!!

Comment

I looked at the fuse (aka Whisper Creek Phantom) and really did not like it. They had some in stock at Outdoor Pro Shop in Garland. My daughter is 8 and wanting a bow. I'm thinking maybe a mission or a hoyt trykon jr.

Comment

Working...
                          X