Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
    Yep
    Guess I misread the email. Not used to dates in military format.!

Comment

Yep
      Was wondering how many hunters took a deer this season?

Comment

Me - 2 Doe
        Brother - 1 Doe

Comment

One doe in General Area
          One doe in Park

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
            Was wondering how many hunters took a deer this season?
            I think most of us that follow this forum except for a couple of guys have killed at least one. I killed a few.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
              One doe in General Area
              One doe in Park
              X2

Comment

Can someone tell me where to find info on this hunt? Need somewhere close to take my son or daughter. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chancito1 View Post
                  Can someone tell me where to find info on this hunt? Need somewhere close to take my son or daughter. Thanks
                  Links posted a few pages back

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Anyone going to try to hunt tomorrow in the rainy weather?

Comment

Going out one more time in the morning. It has been a good season! I wonder how long they'll give us to pull out blinds and feeders?

Comment

Anyone going to try to hunt tomorrow in the rainy weather?
                          Debating that. Went last night and saw a bobcat and birds. Nice and comfy weather though. Camera has not shown a daylight deer visit in over a couple weeks. Plenty at night, but not every day. Sporadic now. We had that guy busting our spreads and sitting at our feeders for a while out here, and the deer sightings virtually evaporated. Confirmed that when I got home and reviewed camera shots last night. Turns out he is a small game hunter. Must have traipsed through every bedding area too. Supposedly that issue has been dealt with, but activity in my area has been compromised it seems. So that is impacting my decision, along with other commitments. I asked Brad if he would extend the season a couple weeks till it gets cold again like last year, and things settle down, but he declined. Waxing long here and rambling. Answer is I may be out for another sit, but my confidence level is rather low at this point....

Comment

Ill go for one more chance and bring my pop up home then go back for my feeder on Sun

Comment

Just went out there at lunch to throw down the rest of my corn. I did hear some activity in the wet weather creek 75 yards from me. I will be there tomorrow morning and possibly tomorrow evening. Last chance for me.

Comment

Went Saturday morning and saw nothing. Went yesterday to tear down everything and noticed that 2 out of my 4 corn piles were gone. 8 months and counting.

Comment

Working...
                                X