• Show
Clear All

Gotta be 8+ yr old range.

Comment

Nice buck

Comment

Heck of a buck.

Comment

Dang. Thats a cool story. Post some pics of him with his best rack from 2017. I think he should be near 140 this year.

Very cool

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            Dang. Thats a cool story. Post some pics of him with his best rack from 2017. I think he should be near 140 this year.

Very cool

Thanks.

Here’s some pics of him in 2017 I have on my phone. I think the quality of the pics are decreasing when I download them on here through Tapatalk.

Not sure if the body markings I was referring to in all the years pics are visible due to picture quality.

Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0039.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	24550427

Name:	PICT0197.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	24550428

Name:	PICT0038.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	24550429

Name:	PICT0561.jpg
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	24550431

Name:	PICT0287.jpg
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	24550432

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking deer Brandon. I’m sure we’ll get some closure on him September 30th lol!! Always a pleasure seeing your deer and the history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dead deer walking. Will check in for the final chapter and pics after opening weekend.

Comment

It looks like he must only live on you during summer months?

Comment

Awesome buck

Comment

Good luck! He's a nice one!

Comment

That deer may well be ten plus years old. I love him. That old slant to his hips is a pretty good sign.

Comment

Thanks guys....I appreciate the encouragement and suggestions.

I’m really hoping it works out and I get a crack at this buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                            It looks like he must only live on you during summer months?
                            Yes. He definitely summers on me and into deer season then disappears and goes off the grid.

Nobody else on the lease has ever seen him or had a picture.

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            That deer may well be ten plus years old. I love him. That old slant to his hips is a pretty good sign.
                            Thanks, GarGuy.
                            It’s looking like he’s going be the oldest buck I’ve ever chased. Nothing is ever guaranteed but I’m really, really excited about this opportunity.

Comment

His body, (not horns) remind me so much of ol Curly. He was 11 plus in these pics. Look at the hip slant. Its the only thing that gives it away.

i had a ball posting him and watching folks call him 2.5
                              Attached Files

Comment

That’s a good resemblance for sure. Thanks for posting it. It helps me to have input from others especially on some of these tricky ones.

I’m learning new stuff ever year and getting more confused all in the same boat. Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X