No more Dez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    He'll go somewhere and play really well, I have no doubt. He's just too **** lazy to do it where he was for some reason...
    Playing in your hometown was not good for him. He needs to go somewhere new and grow up.....without all your elementary school friends!! Yes, he will play well somewhere.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Prolly go to the pats and win a title

Comment

Glad to see him go, was not worth 1/4 of the salary he received.
        6 TDs in 2017 at $13mil..

Comment

Don't let the door knob hit him on the way out. Adios.

Comment

Dez sucked, Cowboys suck, will suck, move along losers...................

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
              Dez sucked, Cowboys suck, will suck, move along losers...................

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                He'll go somewhere and play really well, I have no doubt. He's just too **** lazy to do it where he was for some reason...
                Then he tries to do too much when he actually gets the ball. Ended up in an incomplete or fumble too many times.

Comment

He'll probably go play for the Giants and then he had Odell can fight on the sidelines.

Comment

if he wasn't such a cry baby id like to see him on the Texans cause of his talent but dang I couldn't stand listening to him so I hope he goes to the browns

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
                      if he wasn't such a cry baby id like to see him on the Texans cause of his talent but dang I couldn't stand listening to him so I hope he goes to the browns
                      Does anybody play for the Browns on purpose?

Comment

I bet he goes to the skins, maybe he can finally beat Josh Norman in practice...

Comment

Originally posted by silentstalker92 View Post
                          The thing is, the talent isn't necessarily there anymore. He's not fast, his hands aren't great in stride, he runs awful routes, he quits on routes....how much of that can he clean up at his age?

Comment

and with the 19th pick in the 2018 NFL draft the Dallas Cowboys select, wide receiver...?" We'll see.

Comment

He could make great acrobatic catches, then drop one right in his hands. Bye Bye

Comment

He is getting old. Past his prime. Attitude problems with Jerry. Later dude

Comment

Working...
                                X