X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaning towards 2.5 but could definitely be 3.5

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
      I've got some, left cards at the lease without downloading. We got some healthy 3 year olds this year. I have no pictures of anything older on the entire 600 acres. I put 2 cameras on game trails away from feeders this morning. There's gotta be a shooter somewhere on the place... Its all very thick brush, mainly cedar and oak with some yaupon, not much clearing at all. Maybe the older bucks stay deeper in the thick stuff I don't know. Only the second year on the place and still trying to figure out how to hunt it.
      If it's only your second year, I would get away from those feeders. Hang a tree stand as high as you can. Stick to the trails and hand corn. Dump it in piles and then come back to hunt it 2-3 days later. Only hunt when the wind is right. Don't freshen up the pile when you walk in to hunt. Don't even walk anywhere close to the corn. Some days you might not see a deer. You gotta be willing to sacrifice. I kill bucks in far SW Washington County with this method. It works.

Comment

I'd say 3.5 as well.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X