Big Buck BowHunt Contest with ForEverlast and TBH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    7. Deer must be a legal Whitetail buck harvested during legal seasons as defined by Texas Parks & Wildlife. County game laws must be followed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Been under the weather the last couple days and missed that part.

Comment

I've entered the past couple years and hunted 3 times total. Why not enter again? Billy is good people

Comment

Only question I got is why 15 years old on youth? Texas considers 16 and under youth. Not saying should be one way or other just didn't know if was different from TPWD for any reason. Thanks

Comment

I doubt I'll get to hunt much this year, but I'd be willing to score in the Katy/Fulshear/West Houston area.

Are you using the standard B&C/P&Y scoring system?

Comment

We're glad to see a team up with TBH and Foreverlast. I'm wishing everyone a great bow season and the best of luck out there!

Comment

Just paid online for my son and me. Do I still mail in the form to register?

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                Just paid online for my son and me. Do I still mail in the form to register?
                Got it and good to go....your needed information was included in the purchase. (Thanks for the notes on names.)

Comment

cool contest! do you think there will be any consideration for a "public land" category for future?

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                    Got it and good to go....your needed information was included in the purchase. (Thanks for the notes on names.)
                    Awesome, thank you.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                      Only question I got is why 15 years old on youth? Texas considers 16 and under youth. Not saying should be one way or other just didn't know if was different from TPWD for any reason. Thanks
                      Feel like a 16 year old has an advantage to drive him/herself to and from hunting versus other youth do not hope that makes good since but we have had it that way since inception and it seems to make it fair for the kids. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                        I doubt I'll get to hunt much this year, but I'd be willing to score in the Katy/Fulshear/West Houston area.

Are you using the standard B&C/P&Y scoring system?
                        We would love to have you help many thanks!
                        Yes sir we use the B&C/P&Y scoring system...Michael and I also agreed to except scores from major contest as well as any Texas Big Game awards scorer.

Comment

Originally posted by ForEverlast View Post
                          Feel like a 16 year old has an advantage to drive him/herself to and from hunting versus other youth do not hope that makes good since but we have had it that way since inception and it seems to make it fair for the kids. thanks

10/4. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
                            cool contest! do you think there will be any consideration for a "public land" category for future?
                            I think that would potentially be a good category for the future. I'll definitely bring it up next time I invite Billy to buy my breakfast! Thanks for the suggestion!
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Future Contests

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                              I think that would potentially be a good category for the future.
                              I agree.

Originally posted by shaft_slinger00 View Post
                              Include Mule deer? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Would also make a good category for future contests. Dean Titsworth is certified to score in Rankin.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                                I agree.

Would also make a good category for future contests. Dean Titsworth is certified to score in Rankin.
                                My brother in law and Dean worked together. Very nice gentlemen and loves his hunting. I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years back.

Comment

Working...
                                X