Dodge is stepping up!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mis-understood what I meant.
    I was referring to the pic you posted. The man in the one ton with ample trailer there, just to haul the wagon. I have friends that think they have to have a 1 ton just to tow a small boat. It NEVER leaves pavement or city roads, and I highly doubt they will ever strain that motor.
    I realize many of us have to go into the concrete virus for work.. Occasionally.

Comment

He should deff trade in soon, he could tow that trailer and load with a Tacoma with the right hitch and airbags, gosh darn diesel posers

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        If you’re referring to me as the city dweller, I’ll have you know that I’m only in the city bc I have to be! I didn’t not grow up near a city and hate living in it! I just thought it made for a funny post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I got out as fast as I could from the city. Wouldn't ever go back

Money doesn't mean everything

Comment

Beast

Comment

Funny!!!

Comment

It doesn't matter if he has a load or not. Hooking a trailer to a dodge is a guarantee that he can't keep up the pace on a highway but he will stay in the left lane because he has a cummins.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                I was referring to the pic you posted. The man in the one ton with ample trailer there, just to haul the wagon. I have friends that think they have to have a 1 ton just to tow a small boat. It NEVER leaves pavement or city roads, and I highly doubt they will ever strain that motor.
                I realize many of us have to go into the concrete virus for work.. Occasionally.
                Dude you are taking that photo way too seriously. It's obviously a joke. Semi's put Tonka trucks on their empty trailers all the time.

Comment

Shoulda chained that load down better. I don't trust those ropes.

Comment

WItoTX I get it was a joke.
                    Just saying that there are those out there who have them for the "gotta have a 1 ton" ego trip.

Comment

Originally posted by cashcropper View Post
                      I bet the dash is falling off.
                      I fixed it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post

Gotcha! Now that’s funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No stacks, no 37"s, no huge decal, what a poser

Comment

TBH express?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Dude you are taking that photo way too seriously. It's obviously a joke. Semi's put Tonka trucks on their empty trailers all the time.
                              Superstition of an empty trailer.

Comment

Funny

Comment

Working...
                                X