Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
    If you had $100 to play with,what would you buy into on Coinbase at the current prices ? Or would you ?

No matter what, I think you need to start with coinbase. Even if you decide to move to other exchanges to play with alt-coins.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
      No matter what, I think you need to start with coinbase. Even if you decide to move to other exchanges to play with alt-coins.
      I’m on Coinbase and bank is linked, I only put $100 in the account. If I gain or loose it’s no biggie. Just wondering what coin you would buy into with the current price of each or if you would wait ?

Comment

I used Binance for ripple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
          I used Binance for ripple.

What wallet are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by R.W.T View Post
            I’m on Coinbase and bank is linked, I only put $100 in the account. If I gain or loose it’s no biggie. Just wondering what coin you would buy into with the current price of each or if you would wait ?
            CME will start trading Bitcoin futures this Sunday. Last Sunday the CBOE started trading it and the price went up and has held pretty well. I can't tell you what to buy but I'll tell you I ain't selling my bitcoin yet.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post

And there lies the problem. Any recommendations?

Last edited by Backwoods101; 12-13-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post

Would the Ledger nano work?

Comment

Since I can’t get Coinbase to verify my identity I created a Bittrex account and will try that.

So in order to buy and sell I have to have a wallet, correct? And this is kind of like a bank account where you draw money from to buy alt-currency and then deposit proceeds from sales?

Is there one wallet to use across the board for buying and selling any alt-currency on any platform (i.e. Coinbase, Bittrex, etc.), and where do I get this wallet? Or does each platform have their own?

I’m sorry for all of the questions. I just cannot wrap my head around this.

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                    Would the Ledger nano work?

I’m currently using Toast wallet on my phone. But I do believe ledger nano has ripple support. https://www.ledgerwallet.com/apps/ripple

Comment

If I buy with CB using my linked bank acct it says 3-5 days but m i locked in at todays price?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	7F7945A6-5397-449D-972C-63542ACE8025.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	24522887Anyone no why the price on Coinbase is x amount and when you go to buy it’s higher? I’ve checked it 4 times. Every time it’s $100ish more to buy than what’s on the price page.

Comment

[ATTACH]887822[/ATTACH]

Comment

Coinbase doesn't keep up with the prices as fast as GDAX.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                              If I buy with CB using my linked bank acct it says 3-5 days but m i locked in at todays price?

Yes, your locked in and there's no canceling...I tried [emoji28]

Comment

ok so if it shoots up to 500 we are in the money still and if it tanks out money just dont have a way to sell it until its final.

Comment

Working...
                                X