First Point Youth Bowhunt Live Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Figured I would go ahead and get this rolling. We can update and post pics here. Should be a great time. Leaving Sherman in ten minutes, headed to Uvalde.

Loves his pic taken. I am very appreciative of LSBA, First Point, and everyone behind the scenes who make this happen.

Let's get it on!!! Good luck young man

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Good Luck, When is the hunt scheduled for?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
          Good Luck, When is the hunt scheduled for?

Friday noon until Sunday noon. I'm staying in Uvalde tonight to avoid getting up at 3:30 in the morning.

Comment

Good Luck Hogan!!

Comment

I am here at Firstpoint getting things ready with Bo for the youth hunt. I cannot stress enough on bringing something for the MOSQUITOS!!!!!!!! I think Bo has lost a pint of blood in the last two days!!!!!!
              Last edited by Signcutter336; 10-15-2015, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Does anybody have the address that I can plug into my Iphone? We're coming in late and "Take 481 toward Eagle Pass. 28.8 miles southwest of Uvalde on Hwy 481 is a blue pipe gate on the southeast side of the highway with 6 white arrowheads. "

Will work, but I've done things like this before and spent an hour trying to find "that" gate.

Comment

Good luck in for pics

Comment

Good luck hunters.

Comment

Originally posted by Signcutter336 View Post
                      I am here at Firstpoint getting things ready with Bo for the youth hunt. I cannot stress enough on bringing something for the MOSQUITOS!!!!!!!! I think Bo has lost a pint of blood in the last two days!!!!!!
                      I need to add that to the list!! Thanks for the heads up!!

Everyone have a safe trip! Bobby and Vu will be there in the morning and Dora, Hunter and I will probably roll in about midnight!!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Been packing trailer and truck all day long, icing and then icing the chest down again to make sure we have enough ice for the goodies. (I didn't think it was suppose to stay in the 90's in October?) I am planning on picking up Vu at 7 am, he likes to sleep late, and off we go. Everyone be safe going and look forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

Bob

Comment

Good luck young shooters!

Comment

We have arrived in scenic Uvalde. He's just wanting a bed. To Walmart in the morning then headed to the ranch.

Edit: Yes that's my pink suitcase. Don't judge.
                              Last edited by Graysonhogs; 10-15-2015, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X