Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proud "Papi" - My Twins are Graduating College!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proud "Papi" - My Twins are Graduating College!

As the title states, our twin sons (Kyle & Kory) will be graduating from UT’s McCombs Business School with honors in a few weeks earning their BBA Finance degrees with a minor in Accounting. Man, this 4 years has flown by as it seems like it was just yesterday that we were dropping them off at the Jester Hall dorms in Austin. I remember my wife crying the whole way home back to Houston, lol. Since then, I’ve watched them grow and mature from scrawny little freshmen to upperclassmen/fraternity guys all the way to now to young professionals. Shortly after graduation, the boys will be travelling abroad again (this time to Asia ...Thailand, Vietnam) for one last hurrah with their buddies before everyone goes their separate ways. They will be moving back to Houston later in the summer to start their careers in the petroleum industry. After their internships last summer, they both got a job offer prior to heading back to school for their senior year so that was a true blessing! (I’ve subsequently canceled their monthly allowances effective 7/1/18 😊 ) . Many thanks to all of you who followed the journey with us throughout the early years and I want to give special “shout out” to a few guys (Far From Home, Land Rover, Cajun Blake) as you have all directly or indirectly influenced the boys at one point time during their lives. Finally, I hope to have more "hunting" posts to share this Fall since my guys will be back and we can resume all of our outdoor activities.

Kamoman
    Attached Files

Congrats!

Comment

Awesome!!!!!

I still remember this thread as if it was yesterday! Man time flies!

Comment

Congrats to you and these awesome young men.

Comment

should be very proud.. well done parents!! and boys/men!

Comment

Big congrats.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats! That is an amazing achievement! My brother in law graduated from McCombs, lived in Jester too. They have quite the life in front of them. Truly motivating to see their success.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

That is awesome. But this means we are getting old. I remember two scrawny little twin brothers not too long ago.

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Congratulations on a great accomplishment.

Comment

Oh wow "Antlers86". Man I had forgotten all about that thread, lol! Thanks for resurrecting it...And I guess Mrs. Kamoman wasn't the only one who shed a tear, huh?

Comment

Man that is fantastic news and congrats to them, you and your wife. You obviously have done a great job raising them.

I envy you having them come back to Houston! My youngest is graduating from A&M in two weeks but he’s moving to Austin and going to work for Dell. Sure wish he was moving back home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats Dad, y'all did a great job raising those young men

Comment

Working...
                              X