No announcement yet.

Mary bares... (or is it bears?) it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have GOT to be kidding!!!! I didn't know there were any bears left in this part of the country! Did anyone have any ideas where he came from and why hasn't anyone seen him before. He looked very familiar and comfortable with eating under a feeder. By the way...great video! Lucky you!!!!
    Last edited by Wannabe; 07-08-2007, 10:07 PM.

Comment

I ‘m in shock myself, that was in Texas, the hill country at that? Awesome stuff - Congrats!

Comment

That is something you don't see very often in Texas. My wife will be mad because we are in CO and all she wanted to see was a bear while we are here and when I show her the video she might say a 4 letter word when I tell her it was all the way back in Tx

Comment

Well darn it all!. linkie no workie..

Comment

WOW. That is imo is cooler than getting film of a mountain lion. Talk about a rare animal in Texas. Glad you actually thought about recording the moment. I wouldn't have.

Comment

Wannabe, he/she probably came over from Mexico. They have been spotted around Del Rio before.

Comment

WOW - awesome - and good job getting that on video!

Comment

Awesome...I have been waiting for this thread.

I was telling my wife about it this weekend...I said that videoing a bear in Central TX is like getting the Chupacabra on video. Everyone knows someone that knows someone that has seen a bear or tracks. But to actually get it on video...amazing.

Congrats Mary!

Comment

Unbelievable! Great video!

Comment

im shocked that it is in that part of the state! I could see being around el paso but that far east is pretty cool! Congrats!

Comment

That's not fair! All the cool stuff always happens to Mary! You must be livin' right! Really cool, Mary. Way to go.
                        Dave

Comment

I still can't believe it and if I wasn't there to see the video in person still wouldn't believe it! I hunted a box blind 300 yards from this feeder every hunt but this one. The morning hunt before she videoed this there was 47 deer in the area. I never saw another animal in this area after she saw the bear. :S

It was good to share a campfire with you Mary and thank you Clint and Joey for having us out!
                          Last edited by Jaspro; 07-08-2007, 10:37 PM.

Comment

That is cool! He/she looked fat and healthy.

Comment

Always good to hang with you, Jason.
                              Glad to see you made it home safe.

Wannabe.... I do consider myself very lucky to have experienced this. I'm sure it was/is a once in a lifetime event that I am very thankful for.

Comment

AWESOME!! Did anyone call TPWD?

Comment

Working...
                                X