• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Got my buck back.
      Attached Files

Comment

Youngest son is graduating A&M in 2 days and then starting law school at Baylor. Ranch in South Texas is paid off, House is paid off, killed my first P&Y last year and just signed a three year contract extension at work. If I can stay healthy and not **** my wife off life is pretty good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Posted by my Daughter on FB. Very proud of my son-in-law. He is a great guy and family man.

Kim Geeslin Howard
          23 hrs ·
          Proud wife moment!❤️ Andy won FCA Huddle Coach of the Year for the Brownwood area. Thank you Mr. Hollingsworth (GHS principal) for nominating him and thank you Mills County State Bank, McMahan Pharmacy and Lee Hoffpauir Chevrolet/Buick for sponsoring our table at the banquet!
          Attached Files

Comment

This is basically coach of the year for the Fellow Ship of Christian Athletes.

Comment

Originally posted by qWuARk556 View Post
              My middle daughter is getting baptised Sunday. Also, niether daughter knows who Kim Kardasian is. WINNING

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
              Congratulations, your parenting skills are phenomenal

Comment

My wife and I just celebrated our 5yr anniversary, life is good!

Comment

Granddaughter turns 13 tomorrow, and earlier this semester she took the SAT and scored higher than her dad did at her age, and higher than 50% of HS grads.

Comment

Wife and I just celebrated 18 year anniversary. Going good!!

Comment

Originally posted by mileslong View Post
                      Congratulations, your parenting skills are phenomenal
                      [emoji2] thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Both my Grandboys,
                        <------<<
                        have B-days this month. Both my parents are still alive. I have a home. And food on the table. Can get up and out of bed in the mornings. Have some great relationships here on the GS. And the Lord lets me serve others, sometimes. Truly Blessed with so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
                          After 10 years of not having a real home for our church which started in a house with 11 people we broke ground Sunday on a 5 million dollar facility to hold our now over 700 members. Praise God!! www.gracepointportland.org
                          That's Awesome right there

Comment

Wife and I are celebrating our third anniversary tomorrow and closing on a new home at the end of the month. My 19month old daughter is healthy and happy and God is good.

Comment

My little brother has had a legal issue hanging over him for 3 years. Last week everything went away (as it should have) and the family is happy.

I had too much stress in my life and decided to give up an extra job that I was looking forward to. It was too much time away from the things and people I love. Big weight off my chest.

Comment

Legal issue that's costing my family $30k in lawyer and court cost. Was asked to work over this summer at work an extra week each month for 3 months that will cover the remainder of my legal expenses. I hate to miss out on a summer with my family but this was put in front of me for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X