No announcement yet.

Ranger Re-Deux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a front bumper off a 2012 800 crew you are welcome to but I am in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
      I have a front bumper off a 2012 800 crew you are welcome to but I am in Houston.
      Figures, I'm about 50 miles out from Houston on my way To SA

Comment

How many miles and hours were on it when you got it? Mine is only 3 years old buy like to see what the older one can live to.

Comment

Originally posted by Bighorns View Post
          How many miles and hours were on it when you got it? Mine is only 3 years old buy like to see what the older one can live to.
          5000 miles or so I can't remember the hours but this thing has lead a rough life. There isn't a piece of straight metal or non-cracked plastic on the whole thing. It's been well-loved.

Noticed another CV going out this weekend. I'm just going to order both front so i've got 4 new ones.

Comment

New tires and new to me wheels mounted. Bought some used forward A Arms that I need to strip and paint, add some bushings and get em mounted.

Comment

Any more pics?

Comment

I need to get some updated pictures....

A-Arms I got are used so I need to strip and paint. I just finished ordering Bushings and Ball Joints.

I really need to decide on a winch and lights as well. Winch i had did not fit so I sold it to a buddy. Still have a few smaller light bars and some various Hella/KCs.

Trying to work on a mount for my Roadie-Yeti in the bed as well. I don't use it anywhere else due to the goofy size they made those things so it can live in the bed.

Since I have a fairly heavy duty platform to start with I'm trying to wrap my head around a rough rack/kayak holder as well.
                Last edited by TreyRo; 04-04-2017, 12:42 PM.

Comment

I did take one picture on the maiden voyage with new shoes... Don't pay attention to the orange center caps they are in the trash.

Comment

Nice, I have been looking for one to do the same thing. Looks like a fun project. Every time I find one, they have already tore it apart. Don't want that trouble. Parts missing and such.

Comment

Forward Arched A-Arm rehab.

Comment

Bracket idea for your roadie cooler:

Original build in link below.

Upgraded pictures below,

This Saddle Bag is very handy because it will ride inside the bed or outside.

I used metal panel sides to protect the cooler and or other things I carry while driving through the brush.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome... Thank you... Minus a few subtle differences you built exactly what I've doodled.

Comment

Finally got around to running over to a buddy's hangar and pressing the ball joints out of the arms. Need to strip and paint the last two.

I've got my metal fab guys so backed up with actual work I'm considering a welder for the house so I can still piddle around with some projects for this thing among others.

I'm not building roll cages or rig welding so I think I'm good with something simple. Any body have recommendations for a home setup for small projects? I don't have 220 in the garage (yet)

Comment

Great work man!!

Comment

Great work so far. In for the rest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X