No announcement yet.

Coleman treasures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks! I was doing my pre-season maintenance and function checks this weekend and got my biannual reminder of how hard it is to drain a Coleman stove fuel tank.

Comment

Picked up a 79 200A in very good condition, 3 new pkgs of mantles and an unopened can of Coleman fuel for $10 at a garage sale today

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
        Picked up a 79 200A in very good condition, 3 new pkgs of mantles and an unopened can of Coleman fuel for $10 at a garage sale today

Score!!!!!

Comment

Scored!!!!

I got a text message from a buddy of mine asking me if I was interested in these lanterns. The blue lantern is an old Thermos with a Coleman globe. The others are what I call common lanterns. All will go nicely with my collection.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
            I got a text message from a buddy of mine asking me if I was interested in these lanterns. The blue lantern is an old Thermos with a Coleman globe. The others are what I call common lanterns. All will go nicely with my collection.
            Have you submitted an application to be a coleman staff camper?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
              Have you submitted an application to be a coleman staff camper?

Not yet........

Comment

Great score

Comment

Leave some for the rest of the world Timm!

Comment

Apparently, the lady misplaced the blue so no joy. She said she would look for it. Got the rest of them though.

I will get the 288's and the duel fuel cleaned up for using. Not sure about the other two.

Randy, I will save you some on the next round.

Comment

Found a good one.
                      Never lit lantern with case and funnel.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Saw a Coleman portable firepit or maybe a grill the other day but passed on it

Picked up a new in the box lantern and a very good shape single mantle last week

Nice score Timm

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                          Saw a Coleman portable firepit or maybe a grill the other day but passed on it

Picked up a new in the box lantern and a very good shape single mantle last week

Nice score Timm

You got a single mantle?? 200A? I know a guy who has Coleman Duel Fuel for sale right now. I would take it, but I have one already.

He has two single burners as well, but for 50.

Comment

Yeah I think that is the one, red single mantle

Comment

200A are awesome lantern. I got a Coleman accessory try for mine. I keep my extra mantles in there. Some sellers want way too much money for those little reds.

You need to find your birth month and year lantern.

I got one earlier this year. It's being restored into a very cool looking lantern.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                                Found a good one.
                                Never lit lantern with case and funnel.
                                Awesome find!

Comment

Working...
                                X