Pat Mayse- Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pat Mayse- Pics

Got a couple of bucks on camera earlier in the month. What do you guys think?
    Attached Files

Pat Mayse- hogs

Got some big pigs on camera in the day light!!
    Attached Files

Comment

Looks good bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good targets, good luck

Comment

Can tell but put em down!

Comment

I think by posting pics you will have about 100 extra hunters at Pat Mayse opening day.

Nice bucks.

Comment

Looks good. I want to start getting on some hogs there soon and deer later this season.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

well Pat mayse is a big place and those cameras are way back there. Plus i love bringing information to people. Its our lands so everyone is welcome!!

Plus i will be in my stand at midnight on opening day just to beat everyone!! then i will use those hunters to my advantage!!

Comment

HHHmmmm

Comment

Good pics man! I'm willing to bet you'll get a lot more. And the great thing about Pat Mayse is the size of the hunting land. Good luck this season

Comment

yeah its a great place to hunt. This is my first year and i am scouting like crazy to get ready.

Comment

There are a ton of places to hunt at. From previous experience I have not seen a lot of hunters in that area. Although, it could be because I hunted it after Thanksgiving both times. Have seen plenty of does and a few bucks. I also did a little scouting out there last weekend as well. Hoping to do some more within the next couple of weekends but gotta finish out this dreadful summer semester first

Comment

Originally posted by PublicLandFreaks View Post
                          well Pat mayse is a big place and those cameras are way back there. Plus i love bringing information to people. Its our lands so everyone is welcome!!

Plus i will be in my stand at midnight on opening day just to beat everyone!! then i will use those hunters to my advantage!!
                          exactly ! LOL,, , i never mind other hunters, they are easier to pattern than deer also

Comment

cant wait to get out there doing some last min scouting this weekend to get everything finalized.

Comment

nice pics

Comment

Working...
                              X