No announcement yet.

Barndo build, on a budget!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its looking awesome! wish I had seen your wood grain tile and shower floor before we built our house.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
      Its looking awesome! wish I had seen your wood grain tile and shower floor before we built our house.
      Thanks! We are really excited about those two. The floor looks amazing. It cost a few coins, but it was worth it. Ill post some pics when we get it all mopped up and shinning.

Comment

awesome.

are you on budget ???

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
          awesome.

are you on budget ???
          Im going to squeak over, but got pretty close. Forgot a couple other things that I realized this morning, but looks like Ill go about 5K over budget. Not bad I guess.

Comment

Looks great, keep pushing!

Comment

Really liking those cabinets. Nice work

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks awesome buddy! Holler if I can lend a hand.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by COOLDAD1 View Post
                    Any updates?
                    Was thinking about updating. Decided to hang on since we are so close and doing a picture blast. Everything is so dusty right now.

Pecan bar top will be finished today. Trim man will finish out trim around the island tomorrow. Septic will finish up next week, and we hope to be moved in the following week!! I cannot wait to have this behind me. It has turned out really nice.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                      Was thinking about updating. Decided to hang on since we are so close and doing a picture blast. Everything is so dusty right now.

Pecan bar top will be finished today. Trim man will finish out trim around the island tomorrow. Septic will finish up next week, and we hope to be moved in the following week!! I cannot wait to have this behind me. It has turned out really nice.

Comment

This barndo is looking suspiciously like a hunting resort...

Comment

Originally posted by LiftAndShoot View Post
                          This barndo is looking suspiciously like a hunting resort...
                          Haha!! My wife has had to keep pulling the reins back on me to keep it from a full blown hunting resort! Lucky she like to hunt to, so I was able to get away with some of this. Once I get my heads hung up ill be in heaven!

Comment

Tick Tock. Wanting to see pictures! Looks great from what I have seen here.

Comment

Very nice. Love the pecan cabinets!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wow! great pics! My wife would want a new house if she knew a snake made it in the house....how did your wife handle that??

Comment

Working...
                                X