Truck Stolen Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Truck Stolen Friday

I have never felt as violated as I did Friday when I exited Patients hospital in Pasadena where I had been watch over my mom who had surgery due to a fall. Yep some scum bag stole my truck and everything in it, including my cancel carry Glock 26. This all happened in broad daylight between 11:55 and 12:55. Just putting it out there. And yes TBH sticker in back glass along with personalized certified Firefighter plates.
    1999 F250 4X4 7.3 I'm sick!!!
    [ATTACH]Click image for larger version

Name:	Truck 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	25172349[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

SCUM BAGS! Hope you find it!

Comment

That Sucks! Hopefully they can find it quickly.

Comment

May their hair fall out and their nose rot off.

Gary

Comment

Man, I'm sick for you. What a sorry POS

Comment

Good luck. I've seen that truck around town before. I'll keep my eye out but its probably not local by now.

Comment

My F250 was stolen in 2016. It was gone for ~5 days, then showed up dumped within 30 miles of where it was taken.

The backseat was missing, cigarette butts smashed into the floorboard, door locks and ignition punched in, front suspension beat up, and some dirty clothes in the back. The detectives said it was definitely used to smuggle immigrants across the border and then dumped. The pre-2009 F250 are apparently very easy to steal...

Hope they find yours.

Comment

Crazy!

There will be a Ravelco Post here in a minute, just watch.

Comment

I was the first owner, and I feel violated! Hope you get lucky and find it Aubrey

Comment

Originally posted by Deerslayersh View Post
                    My F250 was stolen in 2016. It was gone for ~5 days, then showed up dumped within 30 miles of where it was taken.

The backseat was missing, cigarette butts smashed into the floorboard, door locks and ignition punched in, front suspension beat up, and some dirty clothes in the back. The detectives said it was definitely used to smuggle immigrants across the border and then dumped. The pre-2009 F250 are apparently very easy to steal...

Hope they find yours.
                    Forgot to mention. My pistol was stolen, too. The cops were much more concerned about scolding me for keeping a pistol in my truck that will "now be used to shoot at him and his brothers" than finding the truck that was taken 5-minutes before. It was a bad day all around.

Comment

I have a 2002 F250 7.3 that needs a little paint work and repairs to the drivers seat. I’m reluctant to do the repairs since I know that if it is stolen the insurance payout won’t be any different after the upgrades versus before. Sucks when you can’t drive a nice truck for fear of it being stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                        Crazy!

Originally posted by kmitchl View Post
                        I have a 2002 F250 7.3 that needs a little paint work and repairs to the drivers seat. I’m reluctant to do the repairs since I know that if it is stolen the insurance payout won’t be any different after the upgrades versus before. Sucks when you can’t drive a nice truck for fear of it being stolen.
                        Put a Revelco on it and it wont get stolen!

Comment

Look up the most stolen vehicles in the country and those trucks are in the top three.

When I had mine I had two hidden switches that had to be thrown to start/move the truck.

Comment

All is not lost. my brother had his stolen a few years back. a few days later he saw his tailgate for sale on craigslist and the police got everything back. the tailgate had a very specific dent that he happen to have some pictures of. his insurance paid several thousand in a claim and had all the fluids changed and inspected from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
                              Crazy!

Does Ravelco just make these dirtbags move on down to another truck, slow them down or stop the theft altogether?

I hope the dirty rotten *** ******** **** ** ******** get **** ****** and **** ***!
                              And double for their family and friends

Just got out of a long meeting

Comment

Working...
                              X