Mini Skinner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
    Oh ok those 2 Montana skinners I got from you ,they are the cats meow .every time I take mine out someone always wants to look at it same for my buddy I gave one to .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't have a clue how many of those I sold since I came up with that design, it to be over a 100 last year alone. I still make them from time to time. I'm just getting tried of making production knives, I really like creating something new. I'd like to one day make all one of a kind knives, but then again, gotta dance with the one that brung ya. Three years ago I started every Monday with 15 that I profiled and at least half were Montana Skinners, by Sunday they were all gone.

Comment

My buddy took his on an antelope hunt last month and did 3 antelope with his and he says it’s still razor sharp, I have a tormek I use to keep our knives very sharp , but we both used ours last year and they still good to go. Thanks bob

Comment

Very clean. Like the nostalgic feel of the sheath.

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
          My buddy took his on an antelope hunt last month and did 3 antelope with his and he says it’s still razor sharp, I have a tormek I use to keep our knives very sharp , but we both used ours last year and they still good to go. Thanks bob

That's what I like to hear. Thanks Bro.

Comment

Wow beautiful

Comment

Not for sale i assume,

Comment

I really want this knife Bob,

Comment

Originally posted by nothinbutwelves View Post
                  I really want this knife Bob,
                  It's been gone a long time; it's an old post someone brought back.

Comment

ok

Originally posted by Bjankowski View Post
                    It's been gone a long time; it's an old post someone brought back.
                    well it is beautiful really like that stag

Comment

Working...
                    X