Anniversary redemption...... kinda!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary redemption...... kinda!

Yesterday was our 17th anniversary. My wife told me.... without telling me, that she wanted to go sandbass fishing and then go eat crawfish, before going bowling. Well, my mom needed help getting the wash room at her RV park plumbed in, so we went to help her "right quick" before starting our plans. Needless to say, we ended up staying at my mom's until around 7 last night. I had to come home and feed animals and tend to things before we could go eat. I could tell she wasn't happy when we had to settle for Panda Express for supper, not to mention I invited my mom, youngest son and cousin to join us for supper and bowling. We didn't get to the bowling alley until after 10 and they closed at 11. Today we decided to stay at the house and fish, instead of going after the sandbass. We caught several small channel cats, one that weighed 4# on my scales, several pollywog catfish, and a good mess of perch. I managed to wrap the line around the middle of one pollywog to bring it in. Maybe we'll hit the sandbass next weekend.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Looks like you pulled it off!!! [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

Yea, but I'm probably not off the hook for crawfish.[emoji3]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Case in point why you don't set the bar too high prior to getting married.

Comment

Working...
        X