2017 Ford Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueSamurai View Post
    Do a profile demo of raptor drivers. Lots of flat billed caps and skinny jeans, Florida/Georgia line sings songs that these guys try to live. They would cry if they got a scratch on that pretty $80,000 truck.

I don't own any of that **** and my truck has plenty of scratches, blood, and mud.

What do you drive, wear, and listen to? How many scratches does your truck have? Sure would hate to call you a DB, again.

Comment

Paid for Nissan Titan that has had triple digits of dead animals in it. Scratched and beat all to hell.

And listen to? Real Country and real rock.

Comment

Do a profile demo of raptor drivers. Lots of flat billed caps and skinny jeans, Florida/Georgia line sings songs that these guys try to live. They would cry if they got a scratch on that pretty $80,000 truck.
        Where did you get this demo information?

I only know a few Raptor owners, and none of them fit your "profile".

Comment

I'd like them more if they stopped writing "Raptor" all over the dang things.

Comment

Paid for Nissan Titan that has had triple digits of dead animals in it. Scratched and beat all to hell.

I love how some people view their personal opinion as gospel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

So sorry, didn't know you were such a bad ***.

Comment

BJ Baldwin's 850-horsepower trophy truck rips through the streets of Havana, Cuba for the most epic drive the car-crazy country has ever witnessed. Recoil 4 ...

Here's a new Monster Energy promo video with a Baja truck.For your viewing pleasure.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin' Darts View Post
                  I'd like them more if they stopped writing "Raptor" all over the dang things.
                  I've seen several '17 models around and all of them are debadged. Apparently you can now order them that way.

Awesome looking trucks and I wish I could justify the expense, tomorrow!

Comment

Your truck is cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                      Where did you get this demo information?

I only know a few Raptor owners, and none of them fit your "profile".
                      Wrote a chapter in my book about profiling based on the car.

Tell you what. I'll leave well enough alone....but count the real actual working farmers/ranchers/cowboys, I mean the real ones, not the ones parked at Cavendars, that would drive a raptor to work in, build fence, gather cattle etc with.
                      Then count the millennials that would go out of their mind if they put a scratch on their lifted, lit up, gloss painted with RAPTOR down the side of it, truck.
                      Also, check for age, maturity level etc. See also: ask a woman over 35 who she thinks would drive a raptor.

Comment

2017 Ford Raptor

Tell you what. I'll leave well enough alone....but count the real actual working farmers/ranchers/cowboys, I mean the real ones, not the ones parked at Cavendars, that would drive a raptor to work in, build fence, gather cattle etc with.

Then count the millennials that would go out of their mind if they put a scratch on their lifted, lit up, gloss painted with RAPTOR down the side of it, truck.

Also, check for age, maturity level etc. See also: ask a woman over 35 who she thinks would drive a raptor.

I would expect ANYONE to be at least a little bummed out if the scratch an $80k truck. If you don't care enough about your stuff to take care of it, you are probably a spoiled little *****

Also, you act like only farmers, ranchers, and "real" cowboys should buy trucks. I have a one ton dually. I use it to haul trailers for my landscape business. I do my best to take care of it and keep it nice. It was expensive and I can't afford to just replace stuff because I don't take care of it. So yeah, when something does happen to it, I get upset. Does that make me a DB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Last edited by MySRT8U; 03-30-2017, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Those guys typically don't drive a 1/2 ton of any make or model.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
                            Those guys typically don't drive a 1/2 ton of any make or model.

They don't drive Nissan Titans either [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton View Post
                              They don't drive Nissan Titans either [emoji6]
                              That's why I put any make or model.

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                                They are built nothing like a "Baja" truck.

DJ
                                True. I really meant to say like the prerunner trucks. Did not realize i said that until now.
                                Long 2,days of STAAR testing and my brian is not functioning well this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X