Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
    Dang, that was a good stop.
    Sadly think of how many elude police and don’t get stopped.

It’s always the stupid driver driving to close, broken tail light, failure to use a turning signal, etc ... which gives cause to pull over and search the vehicle.

I imagine the police were nervous around the Fentanyl as touching it can result in an overdose

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
      Sadly think of how many elude police and don’t get stopped.

It’s always the stupid driver driving to close, broken tail light, failure to use a turning signal, etc ... which gives cause to pull over and search the vehicle.

I imagine the police were nervous around the Fentanyl as touching it can result in an overdose

I promised not to post a pic of the bust but could elaborate that as you said Blake
      Yes they were very very nervous on this stop. I was chilling with caddo Parrish Marshals units last night for my cousins bday and I can say i heard some crazy stories and some freakin hilarious ones as well.
      Shreveport has a new name.....
      ShreveGanistan [emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump for a Friday night LIVE PD

Comment

Just tuned in. I have never seen this show.

Comment

Nope, watching the Stros!

Comment

Can't believe that idiot woman from MO was wondering why her car was going to be towed

No license, no insurance, car not titled in her name and she admitted she had been driving it with no plates for 2 years

Then the mouthy son wants to know how he is going to get to work on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                Can't believe that idiot woman from MO was wondering why her car was going to be towed

No license, no insurance, car not titled in her name and she admitted she had been driving it with no plates for 2 years

Then the mouthy son wants to know how he is going to get to work on Monday
                Sadly these kind of mental morons are everywhere as they catch an attitude and act entitled when confronted by police. Funny how these idiots are never wrong and never want to assume responsibility

Comment

This is entertaining on tv but I bet it gets real old, real fast in person lol.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
                    This is entertaining on tv but I bet it gets real old, real fast in person lol.
                    That’s probably true. But to those of us that only watch a couple of hours of it, it’s entertaining. It reaffirms my belief that there is an abundance of idiots out there

Comment

**** I wish they had had this show back in the 90s when I fought a naked man, had a pursuit that went through 3 counties, and sat on top of a dumpster lid to keep a guy trapped inside while I waited for backup. These rookies are lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        90s? Wow I was in high school hiding from Tomball pd in the 90s

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                        When I was in high school in the 60's Tomball had a police chief and
                        two night watchmen that alternated nights named Amos and Andy
                        Magnolia didn't have any police . There certainly wasn't anything
                        there to steal

Comment

I told my wife last night that I wouldn't last long as a LEO

The second time I had to tell someone to get down they would be getting juiced with the tazer
                          I ain't there to negotiate

Comment

Gotta love Live PD .... criminals are so stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                              Gotta love Live PD .... criminals are so stupid

Headed home now to watch the funny dumb arses do stupid crap [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by DPElite View Post
                                Headed home now to watch the funny dumb arses do stupid crap [emoji23]

You missed a crazy one ... police show up for a domestic violence call. Dude tells the Po Po he was having intercourse with his gf and she began talking to herself. He stopped , gf gets mad, kicks him out of house and throws a cement lawn statue through his windshield.

Gf gets arrested & goes to jail and officer confirms the guys pull out game was strong

Comment

Working...
                                X