Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mary View Post
    Hey y'all,

I've had a request to do the cycling jersey's again. I need to see if there is enough interest to place an order. The price could be anywhere from $100 - $110, depending on order quantity.

This is what we had last time.

[ATTACH]915194[/ATTACH]

That shirt is no longer available and would be replaced with the following (with the red/white/blue logo imprint).

[ATTACH]915195[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]915197[/ATTACH]

Please send me a pm if you are interested. If I see there is at least 12, I will get this in the works.
    Late response her but I'd be in for bike kit and tri kit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Need some advice on bike shops in San Antonio. I currently ride a Giant 29er and was finally getting back in the saddle. A few days back I went out and got a flat. fortunately, I was not to far from home.

Now for the help: I was fixing the flat back tire and noticed that a spoke on the front rim is broken. I have never seen this happen. I figure I can replace it myself if I can get a part. A more significant issue is that my disc brakes and all of the hardware around it is starting to show rust. Not sure how this happened since I never ride in the rain and have not had the bike in standing water. Any ideas on how I can combat the rust?? Any good shops in the San Antonio area??
      Attached Files

Comment

If you live in Parker County here is a route you should consider. I ride this starting at dawn on Sundays. I park at the Dennis road exit and head west on the access road - very rural and many miles between off ramps so little to no traffic. I usually ride to 281 before turning around which is about 30 miles. This morning I was short on time so I turned around after crossing the river. Nice rollers the whole way with a few more challenging hills coming back near Canyon West

Comment

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Mountain biking here in Egypt is awesome!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Baseball card.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.7 KB
ID:	24546408

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              Mountain biking here in Egypt is awesome!!!

[ATTACH]915746[/ATTACH]
              LOL, your getting good at photo shop!

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                If you live in Parker County here is a route you should consider. I ride this starting at dawn on Sundays. I park at the Dennis road exit and head west on the access road - very rural and many miles between off ramps so little to no traffic. I usually ride to 281 before turning around which is about 30 miles. This morning I was short on time so I turned around after crossing the river. Nice rollers the whole way with a few more challenging hills coming back near Canyon West
                I bet that is a good one! I have been thinking about riding from my house Southeast into Hudson Oaks and ride back East along the frontage road to 180 then south on 2871 to lake Benbrook and make my way back to trinity park then a return ride.

Comment

Oh yeah!!!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                    Oh yeah!!!
                    Never ridden a Rocky Mountain. Are they pretty comfortable?

Comment

I wouldn’t hesitate to buy another Rocky Mountain. I had a RM6 years ago.

It was really well made, and a lot of fun for freeride and some dirt jumps.

I suspect that the new ones are just that much better. They have trail bikes that have 6” travel and way less suspension bob, plus be just as strong and weigh a few pounds less.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by j944 View Post
                        Never ridden a Rocky Mountain. Are they pretty comfortable?
                        Comfort is what ya get from a good bike fitting

As for the Rocky Mountain Line of bikes they are very well put together with quality components. Their product lines flow really well and have bikes for most disciplines. I have one of their Vertex 930 Race XC bikes and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                          Need some advice on bike shops in San Antonio. I currently ride a Giant 29er and was finally getting back in the saddle. A few days back I went out and got a flat. fortunately, I was not to far from home.

Now for the help: I was fixing the flat back tire and noticed that a spoke on the front rim is broken. I have never seen this happen. I figure I can replace it myself if I can get a part. A more significant issue is that my disc brakes and all of the hardware around it is starting to show rust. Not sure how this happened since I never ride in the rain and have not had the bike in standing water. Any ideas on how I can combat the rust?? Any good shops in the San Antonio area??
                          The rusty hardware just needs to be cleaned, as for the rotors take a scotch brite pad to them and scrub the thin rust layer off. I would tend to guess the bike has been left in a place were its getting hot and cold and the metal just sweats in the temperature swings, my bikes are cleaned and brought into the house after each use.

The broken spoke/nipple would be best fixed by a shop, your spokes need to be at the correct tension to keep you wheel from warping, not saying you cant do it yourself, just saying I would let a shop handle it. "Ride Away Bicycles" off I-10 is a good shop from what I have heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuffbroadhead View Post
                            Comfort is what ya get from a good bike fitting

As for the Rocky Mountain Line of bikes they are very well put together with quality components. Their product lines flow really well and have bikes for most disciplines. I have one of their Vertex 930 Race XC bikes and love it.
                            Agreed. I have been getting my bikes from Mad Duck for about ten years. Fitment is everything for sure. I will need to demo one.

Comment

If anyone is looking for a new Full suspension MTB in a large frame a fella here on TBH is having to sell his brand new Rocky Mountain Element C50, Grey and Black and very clean and its a smoking deal. I just saw the bike and its NICE!

Comment

I finally have the jersey design from Jakroo. I should get the short design tomorrow and can then start taking pre-orders. As a reminder, these come with the option slim, standard and relaxed fit.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jakroo Jersey.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	24546962

Comment

Working...
                                X