Houston areas best cardiologist murderd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston areas best cardiologist murderd

RIP Dr. Mark Hausknecht. Some sorry pos shot him today while he was riding his bike at The Medical Center. One of the best. Was supposed to see him in a couple of weeks. Over 40 yrs leading cardio doctor.

Screwed up world we live in, where no one is held accountable for their actions against others

I know nothing about this situation, yet believe the shooter will be found "not guilty by reason of insanity". He will be sent to a mental institution for life with taxpayers funding the bill. I'm an optimist about everything in life except our judicial system and kangaroo court sentencing.

prayers sent out for his family and patients

Comment

Crazy stuff.. He was a good friend of mines cardiologist.. My buddy is tore up about it... They way it went down it almost sounds like a hit or something.. Can't imagine why anyone would kill him. Who knows? Sad deal..

Comment

I wonder.…….
        How many lives will be lost, due to this....

Comment

Wow! Sad deal for sure

Comment

Too many evil ppl in this world. May he RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn’t be surprised if there was more to the story....

Comment

He was a good guy, and a great cardiologist. Rode his bike to work every day. I’m surprised that at 9am in the Houston Med Center that no one witnessed this. Said the other guy rode past him on a bike, turned around and shot him twice. He was pronounced dead at Ben Taub.

Comment

That area is just swarming with homeless people thanks to Houston’s supreme mayor. These people practically control the streets around there. I won’t even drive through it without my gun by my side.

You know the ironic parent about this is, I’m certain the Doc rides his bike to and from work to keep his heart healthy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

RIP. Sad deal. When I heard about how it went down the first thing I thought was that it sounds like whats going on in Mexico. Nobody is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                      Screwed up world we live in, where no one is held accountable for their actions against others

I know nothing about this situation, yet believe the shooter will be found "not guilty by reason of insanity". He will be sent to a mental institution for life with taxpayers funding the bill. I'm an optimist about everything in life except our judicial system and kangaroo court sentencing.

prayers sent out for his family and patients
                      Well said Blake.

Prayers to family and the entire medical center as this will have people in fear for awhile.

I don't go anywhere in Houston without being armed and always watching my back as if I were in Baghdad, Damascus, Tehran or the Gaza Strip. After all we have let millions of them move to our country. And many unchecked.

Comment

My wife and I both used him. Very sad deal

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                          I wouldn’t be surprised if there was more to the story....
                          Seems like a hit or someone who really had it out for him. Crazy stuff.

Comment

I am down there a lot for work and I see a lot of homeless around that area but I have never feared anything. Guess I will be more cautious in that area. Sad deal for sure.

Comment

Working...
                            X