Colorado Archery Muley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Archery Muley

Drew my tag, been scouring through the topos and have my spot picked out in the La Garita Wilderness area - solo archery muleys, camp around 10,000 ft, hunt around 12,000 ft,see if I still have it in me!
    Attached Files

Good luck!! Apparently my tag has been lost in the mail so I’m less than thrilled about that. I can request a replacement on August 6th so hopefully that one will make it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck guys !

Comment

I live here and didn't draw anything. I guess I need to get a couple of out of state hunters in a "group" to put in for tags. I hear CPWD enjoys the higher $$$ for license fees.

Good luck on your hunt!

Comment

Originally posted by CRM_95 View Post
          Good luck!! Apparently my tag has been lost in the mail so I’m less than thrilled about that. I can request a replacement on August 6th so hopefully that one will make it.

Ouch! That’s crazy good luck on recieving replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
            I live here and didn't draw anything. I guess I need to get a couple of out of state hunters in a "group" to put in for tags. I hear CPWD enjoys the higher $$$ for license fees.

Good luck on your hunt!
            Took me 5 preference points to draw this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Widowmaker View Post
              Drew my tag, been scouring through the topos and have my spot picked out in the La Garita Wilderness area - solo archery muleys, camp around 10,000 ft, hunt around 12,000 ft,see if I still have it in me!

Where is La Garita? I’ll be in 62 trying to scare me up a muley.

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
                Where is La Garita? I’ll be in 62 trying to scare me up a muley.

GMU 067,just east of Lake City,Colorado.Good luck to ya’

Comment

good luck! Looking forward to the pictures

Comment

Hunted La Garita couple times out of stone cellar for elk unit 68. Had a family cabin in unit 67 for a couple decades saw some giant muleys in there.

Comment

Heres a cool place to stay. If i remember correctly the La Garita was at the end of the road just past the cabins.

Visit Oleo Ranch to experience luxury and comfort in the outdoors with beautiful get-away cabins in Colorado. Family friendly activities and amenities

Comment

Working...
                      X