Santa Fe School shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    And my point was - we had a pledge and never heard anything else in school about God in public school.

And like you, the most judgmental / hypocritical people I know are Christians.
    Im lost on the emphasis in your last statement. Is it that you are saying I am judgmental and hypocritical or that the most hypocritical judgmental people I know are Christians?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      Im lost on the emphasis in your last statement. Is it that you are saying I am judgmental and hypocritical or that the most hypocritical judgmental people I know are Christians?
      Not you at all, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        It's called creating or going back to having decent people in society.

Of course it won't happen but neither will all your dreams of people walking around with guns and that making everyone safe.

If we have bad guys then people are going to get shot or blown up. You can buy protection here and there but they will just shoot in the other places. You can't stop crazy..Period.

And as said 100,000 times go ahead and spend another 10 billion on metal detectors and armed guards at every single school. Then when the next shooter shoots kids on a bus I'll say told you so. Then you can arm every bus. Heck may want to have armored buses! And then bus stops..and on and on.
        That makes sense. Let's not change a thing. It's working so well. Cowering in a corner and praying the shooter doesn't come in your classroom seems like the best option. When it happens again....and it will ( if we don't do something to stop the crazy from entering the school ), I can say I told you so.

Your president already allocated 4 billion dollars last month to school safety. Why are you worried about the money....it's already spent.

Comment

After Santa Fe & Parkland, we can spare no expense in stopping school shootings. By making our schools as secure as airports, we can protect our kids.

How about the system they use in Israel?
          They are the best in the world on stopping these type of things.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/637216002

How about the system they use in Israel?
            They are the best in the world on stopping these type of things.
            Oh my god USA Today lol. Did you see the next article down?

" Would the Founders want our kids to die in school shootings like Santa Fe? I doubt it."

Yes, our founding fathers wrote the BOR specifically so that in a couple hundred years children could be shot by other children. Yes that is exactly what they wanted. Journalism is so effing dead.

Comment

**** right. USA Today. I read articles from both sides. Listening to one sides story and not the other only makes you narrow minded. Name one country in this world that is better at protecting their people than Israel. I would certainly have discussions with them and cherry pick some ideas. That would be a hell of a lot better than what we are doing now. I just spent a week in Washington DC on the hill speaking to several congressmen and senators and none of them have any answers at this point. The only thing they could tell you is it is on the top of their agenda and they are doing everything they can. So far there has only been arguing and discontent among the two parties so nothing can make it to the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                **** right. USA Today. I read articles from both sides. Listening to one sides story and not the other only makes you narrow minded. Name one country in this world that is better at protecting their people than Israel. I would certainly have discussions with them and cherry pick some ideas. That would be a hell of a lot better than what we are doing now. I just spent a week in Washington DC on the hill speaking to several congressmen and senators and none of them have any answers at this point. The only thing they could tell you is it is on the top of their agenda and they are doing everything they can. So far there has only been arguing and discontent among the two parties so nothing can make it to the floor.

Well ridding the country of the scourge of feel good gun free zones would be a start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

**** tough read from a Santa Fe mother.

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by JGreen31 View Post
                    **** tough read from a Santa Fe mother.

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    " I tell her it's time to shut off social media and put the phone away."

Great advice

Comment

Working...
                    X