Clear All

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
    A UTV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    this

OOOH OOHHH NO, before the UTV... a place to drive the UTV

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Doesn't matter if you are picking up critters, or working...a cooler in the bed is ALWAYS in the way.

I'm still using the 4Runner because I like my heat and AC, but I kind of want a UTV just to build a bunch of crap to put on it...
      Exactly! This was just a throw-down of available left-over steel. It's been great. It's handy for filling feeders, checking timers, etc. when they're just out of reach from the ground. It's not huge, but gets the job done.

Comment

right now? A pile of pigs in the back lol

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          As long as you're wishing.....why not a 278" buck ? Bill Winke says " Always dream big ! "
          No way anyone would believe I shot a 278...... not legally anyways....

Comment

I saw a cool ranger at a sporting clays shoot the other day with a flat bed on it. I would have added stake pockets or something but it was pretty dang slick!

Comment

Rifle rack...we put those Koplin gun boots that mount in the back.

You can get magnetic lights that attach to the roof to light up the inside when you need to.

Comment

Originally posted by OleTomTalker View Post
                I need to add a small overhead cab light. We use ours a lot at night and constantly find myself using a flashlight or phone as a light when looking for stuff on floorboard or messing with other things.

I've also been wishing for a 160+ inch buck to be on mine, just hasn't happened yet.
                ill get pics of mine but I found one at academy for 4 bucks and its 200 lumens LED lights up my crew can viking and is magnetic if needed to look around.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  I saw a cool ranger at a sporting clays shoot the other day with a flat bed on it. I would have added stake pockets or something but it was pretty dang slick!

That's what I'd do, build a custom flatbed for it. It'd look like an unfolded Swiss Army knife rollin across the pasture.

Comment

Windshield wipers

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      That's what I'd do, build a custom flatbed for it. It'd look like an unfolded Swiss Army knife rollin across the pasture.

yep, receiver tubes x3 or 4, stake pockets, removable sides, flush tie downs maybe a headache rack and like his it'd all be sprayed in bedliner

Comment

Another thing I have wanted is a "Dome" light. I know they sell the kit for it but it is just white, I was thinking about getting a small red or green LED light to mount in the roof so I can see when hunting but not possibly spook game with a bright white light. I just haven't hooked anything up yet, it's a PITA to keep running wires through the floor and into the dash

Comment

A high seat in the back for an extra hunter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post
                            ill get pics of mine but I found one at academy for 4 bucks and its 200 lumens LED lights up my crew can viking and is magnetic if needed to look around.
                            I think I have this same one. It's awesome. I plan on buying 4 more. It was $5 I think.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

A motor that doesn’t burn a quart of oil every tank.

Once that’s done back to the fun stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X