Name:	2017-11-11 19-15-27 M 2_3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	24521952

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-10-28 21-13-56 M 1_3.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	36.4 KB
ID:	24521953I have taken 3 this season, but the big one is still out there. Going in the AM, hopefully, any of these three would be great

Comment

Haven’t even been to the ranch yet. Hopefully I can in the near future.

Comment

I’m in the hunt until the season is over. Still have some deer I need to kill. Just spacing them out.

Comment

Name:	2017-10-28 21-11-04 M 1_3.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	24521954

Name:	2017-09-20 04-38-42 M 1_3.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	37.8 KB
ID:	24521955

Name:	2017-10-12 19-47-23 M 1_3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	45.7 KB
ID:	24521956

A couple better pics and I wouldn't pass up the 8 either

Comment

Still hunting, waiting on target bucks to show during daylight. I guess they didn’t get the memo. In all seriousness it has been really slow this season due to high temps and a lot of green. Good luck everyone.

Comment

Tagged out in Kansas and Rusk County. Still after a goodun in Camp county. Taking a couple of weeks off and going to hit it hard late in December. Around Christmas should be the second run of the rut, and browse should be limited by then. I’ll be hand cornin in hopes he’s hungry.

Comment

I've hunted every weekend but 2 since the bow opener and stuck a doe and a hog. Best year ever on my lease for seeing deer, just haven't got any of my target bucks in bow range. Looking forward to 2 weeks of vacation at the end of this month!!

Comment

We are headed to mason this weekend for our last run at the lease for the year. Will have a week of hunting around Christmas that will be a mixed bag. I hate that this year it will probably get really good when I have no time to hunt!

Comment

Our rut is starting. We usually see them chasing around the 5th. I will be out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been blessed this season and taken 4 deer in Oklahoma. I got two does and two bucks there. I am a TX resident and I have a full set of tags left but that is about to change (hopefully) tomorrow. Also I’m a school teacher so I have a winter break coming up for two and half weeks. I’ll be in the woods everyday in Texas. I have ALOT of hunting ahead of me before the new year.

Comment

I am, until Xmas

Comment

My area heats up mid December. After the full moon disappears I will too. My bow and I will be in a tripod or pop up the rest of the month or until my tags are filled. One dead doe so far.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by DRT; 11-30-2017, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Still batting zero! But will stick with it!

Comment

I'll be hunting till i kill a good buck.Didn't have any buck movement till the lask week so I'm pretty excited for saturday and the rest of the season.

My targets

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Rut is way over where I am, and it’s been a pretty slow season for most people around here. Warm, dry weather and a decent acorn crop that is still viable has curbed movement.

I’ve had some luck but haven’t seen as many deer as usual (while hunting).

My plots are doing decent, and should be a great draw on this next cold snap. Still have some good bucks hanging around, so I’m hoping I’ll stick another late season. I’m after a main frame 8 that will be in the 140s. I saw him last weekend waaaaay out there.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X