X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a great place with lots of game

Comment

Originally posted by firehunt fish View Post
      72 lbs. @ 29".... These are the broadheads pulled from the buffalo.
      Did they come out of the shaft? Those look just like the Ashby heads I have.

Comment

Very nice !!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Was wondering the same. Shank looks short. Either way it got the job done.

Comment

Congrats on the trip, The fish looks impressive. Guess everything there can eat you..

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              No Landrover.... The first arrow broke off leaving the broadhead and about 6" of the arrow shaft with the brass insert attached. The second arrow was intact. I unscrewed in manually and pulled it out leaving the broadhead lodged in the opposite rib cage. It wasn't going to pull out easily, and there was no need to force it. They are glad to cut the broadheads out once the skinners get to work.

The Bishop broadhead is almost exactly the same dimensions as the Ashby head with the main difference being the composition of the steel used to forge the head.

Comment

Originally posted by firehunt fish View Post
                No Landrover.... The first arrow broke off leaving the broadhead and about 6" of the arrow shaft with the brass insert attached. The second arrow was intact. I unscrewed in manually and pulled it out leaving the broadhead lodged in the opposite rib cage. It wasn't going to pull out easily, and there was no need to force it. They are glad to cut the broadheads out once the skinners get to work.

The Bishop broadhead is almost exactly the same dimensions as the Ashby head with the main difference being the composition of the steel used to forge the head.

Comment

The full length video of our safari with Limcroma is posted in the Bowhunting video section of the forum if anyone is interested. It is 23 minutes running time.

Comment

I copied the link here... Save you the trouble of looking in the other forum...

This is "FireHuntFish" by Henk Jacobs on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

AWESOME VIDEO

What the heck kind of bird was that? It sounded like a squeaky door! lol

Comment

Great video. I didn't see Malcolm in the credits. Is not there anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                          Great video. I didn't see Malcolm in the credits. Is not there anymore?
                          Melcom has been very busy lately with his own videography business Melcom van Staden Productions. Melcom prefers doing travel hunts and he is out traveling the world filming hunts. Melcom is a good friend and a very talented videographer. He is still doing a handful of video hunts for his repeat Limcroma clients, but Henk and Bush Bro Productions have assumed the bulk of the work for guests hunting with Limcroma.

The demand for hunters wanting their safaris captured on video has increased exponentially in the last couple of years, and Henk has several very good cameramen working for him. He can handle the demand and his turn around time for editing and producing a video is very good.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                            AWESOME VIDEO

What the heck kind of bird was that? It sounded like a squeaky door! lol
                            That is Africa's own "go away bird"... That is really what they call them in RSA.... I don't actually know if that is their real name or not...

Comment

Working...
                            X