No announcement yet.

Sonora TX 2017-2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a lease down there in the 70's while in college at Tarleton. 6 of us paid 75 bucks to lease 20,000A. wouldnt that be nice today. love that country

Comment

Rainy day out there today but the Aoudad don't mind.

Comment

Just for y'alls info San Angelo Pellet has %17 protein for $7.50 pr bag. And for you guys hunting closer to central Texas my buddy is opening a new feed store behind Tri Supply in Temple and will be selling Lyssy and Eckel feeds I think he said %20 protein was $10.70 pr bag and he's opening Febuary 1. In my opinion Lyssy and Eckel has the best deer feed . And I think Rafter W in Sonora is $10.60 on protein.

Comment

And Bowslayer it looks like from the # of Audad your feeding you may want to make a trip to Angelo ! I know when we hunted the Devils River we'd fill feeders and set cameras and those dang things would set up camp till it was all gone. People that talk about how bad hogs are ain't hunted around Audads much.

Comment

Angelo Pellets 20% extreme is $8.95 bagged very good product

Comment

Are y'all buying Angelo pellets in San Angelo, or does the feed store in Sonora carry it?

Comment

I buy from Angelo pellets

Comment

In

Comment

Originally posted by mexico70 View Post
                    And Bowslayer it looks like from the # of Audad your feeding you may want to make a trip to Angelo ! I know when we hunted the Devils River we'd fill feeders and set cameras and those dang things would set up camp till it was all gone. People that talk about how bad hogs are ain't hunted around Audads much.

I agree. At least with hogs you can fence them out.

Comment

In again! We got a 1/2" rain last week and another 1/2" last night. Protein getting put out and fingers crossed for a good year!

Comment

Originally posted by TxHuntFish View Post
                        Are y'all buying Angelo pellets in San Angelo, or does the feed store in Sonora carry it?
                        No they don't sell it in Sonora you have to go to Angelo.

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
                          In again! We got a 1/2" rain last week and another 1/2" last night. Protein getting put out and fingers crossed for a good year!
                          I'm rooting for you Millman! I sure hope next year turns out better for you guys than this year did. This rain should definitely help the bucks begin to recover from the rut.

Comment

New Hunter here. 2017/18 will be my 1st season in the Sonora area. I'm excited and looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
                              I'm rooting for you Millman! I sure hope next year turns out better for you guys than this year did. This rain should definitely help the bucks begin to recover from the rut.
                              Thanks brother! Our bucks may not be back this year but within the next couple we will grow some good ones! Heck with a year off hunting we got the cows looking good and if the deer don't work with us we will at least have plenty of steaks!

Comment

Originally posted by txfirefighter_04 View Post
                                New Hunter here. 2017/18 will be my 1st season in the Sonora area. I'm excited and looking forward to it.
                                Welcome to the crew ! Where abouts you hunting ?

Comment

Working...
                                X