2018 British Open - Carnoustie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 British Open - Carnoustie

Back by popular demand, The TBH British Open!

The British Open at Carnoustie begins July 19. The full field will be posted on Sunday July 15. This is the 2nd leg of this year’s 6 tournament tour.

RULES:

* Pick 6 players for your team. After the final round we will total your 4 best scores for the 4 rounds for your team’s score.

* Losers send Ol'Abe to the winner

* Team entry dead line **** Wednesday July 18, at 12 midnight.

* if you want to change a pick on your team.
    **** It must be (1 player named and added) for (1 player named and removed) by Wednesday midnight***

* Playoff - Playoff rules to be announced and will be the same as the 2018 U.S. Open (the RDM Method) or some other method posted on a previous thread. The Committee will let us know. The final tiebreaker will be a blind draw from the official hat so there will be only one winner.

A foursome remains for the Open Playing field to be complete

Start thinking and talking about the picks you will make.

The Committee

****** This is the 4th leg of the TBH Double Down Super Grand Slam. There are 6 tournaments instead of only 4. You must make the cut in any 4 of the tournaments in order to have a chance of winning the Grand Prize. So far everyone who was entered in the Masters is still eligible. Some have used up their 2 missed cuts. Good luck!******

Read about every player in the field for The 151st Open, with our guide to the competitors at Royal Liverpool.
    Last edited by 18ncs; 07-12-2018, 09:11 PM.

1500 yard par 10 at Carnoustie. Too easy!

THE 1500 YARD PAR 10 - CARNOUSTIE CHALLENGE â–º Get your tickets for the 147th Open Championship at Carnoustie http://bit.ly/CarnoustieChallengesâ–ºBecome a FREE...

Comment

I wonder if me and Koepka can go back to back.

Comment

Par 10;

THE 1500 YARD PAR 10 - CARNOUSTIE CHALLENGE â–º Get your tickets for the 147th Open Championship at Carnoustie http://bit.ly/CarnoustieChallengesâ–ºBecome a FREE...

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          I wonder if me and Koepka can go back to back.
          I'm thinking NO!

Plus this will be a tourney where ABCDJ can pick Lee Westwood and he will be playing.

Comment

Here are some of ABCDJ's picks. Lea Westwood, Miguel Angel Jimanez, and Jose Ilostmyballs. Jimenez is unrecognizable without the pony tail. Graham McDowel is shown but I did not any of the Cabrera clan.

Comment

I would like to see some rain with this type wind all four days. Weather report does not look favorable for tough conditions.

(12 Jul 1975) British Open Golf championship in Scotland.Find out more about AP Archive: http://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork Twitter: https://twitter.com/AP_A...

Comment

Car Nasty...........

Comment

Im going with some off the wall picks this time. All my everday average joe picks have not produced a Win for me yet!
                  Stand by for premium picks. NO copying!!

Get your teams in soon !

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Im going with some off the wall picks this time. All my everday average joe picks have not produced a Win for me yet!

Get your teams in soon !
                    Going to do the same. Venue is off the charts. Need out of box ideas this time....

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                      I'm thinking NO!

Plus this will be a tourney where ABCDJ can pick Lee Westwood and he will be playing.

Lmao. I have to pick him though. He made me a rich man lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post

Get your teams in soon !
                        Just make certain they are entered!

Later on tonight or in the morning, I will have the overall standings for the first three tournaments posted. You have to finish four of the six TBH Majors to qualify.

Comment

First in with my picks. Maybe I’ll be first in the tournament as well

DJ
                          Rory
                          Fleetwood
                          Stenson
                          Sergio
                          Rose

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                            First in with my picks. Maybe I’ll be first in the tournament as well

DJ
                            Rory
                            Fleetwood
                            Stenson
                            Sergio
                            Rose

I see one of ABCDJ's regulars on Bullhead's team.

In other news..drive for show, putt for dough.

Comment

I'm thinking there are way to many variables in this one for a favorite to be picked. Wind, rain, and course conditions will be ever changing. It's going to be fun to watch but I don't see to many TBH's making the cut. I'm afraid my streak of never missing a cut may be in jeopardy... I hope Tiger misses the cut so they will only spend 50% of the 4 day broadcast talking about him.

Comment

Working...
                              X